• 1335 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5645 Players Online
  • 4310 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

When are you guys going to add player trackers

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by mastertigerkillz, Feb 21, 2020.

1. I’ve encountered many people who have hid somewhere in the map. When the game ends, I get nothing. When are you going to add player trackers. At least let the default team win

Posted Feb 21, 2020
    T8's Games YT and NothinButNet like this.
  2. hey!
    I can definitely relate to this. I've encountered many people who hide behind some blocks on the map, build underground bases, stuff like that. For dealing with these types of people, I usually jump into the void and use the tracking compass in those precious 5 seconds to locate the person, but of course, this changes if your cake is eaten or cake rot has occurred. On Java cake wars, they give players a tracking compass after cake rot, but on Bedrock, this simply doesn't exist. If you'd like this to be something that might be implemented in the future (which I'm sure would benefit many players), you can go ahead and post your idea of a tracking compass or whatever mechanism would be used to track players at https://www.mineplex.com/forums/cake-wars.284/, which is the Bedrock Cake Wars forum, or https://www.mineplex.com/forums/game-alterations.40/, Game Alterations.

Posted Feb 21, 2020
  3. This idea has already been proposed by GI and so should be added in a future update. For reference, I'll put what is said in the doc here:

- Similar to the tracking compasses in Survival Games, right-clicking it will point in the direction of the nearest enemy player and state the distance between the user and said player.
    - Purchasable throughout the entire duration of the game regardless of whether or not a team has a cake.
    - Cost of 12 emeralds.
    - 3 uses will break it.

Posted Feb 21, 2020,
    Last edited Feb 21, 2020