• 569 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11075 Players Online
  • 10506 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What's your main and why do you main it?

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by MikuChii, May 4, 2021.

1. I main spider at the moment. I use it because I love the mobility you get with DDJ and the effectiveness of the Spin Web when you catch your opponents in it. On top of this, Needler is very useful as it recharges very quickly and can stop your opponent mid air as well as deal a good amount of damage if enough of the arrows hit!

Posted Jun 1, 2021
    _mqmo likes this.
  2. I also main Spider. I love the added movement advantage you have against others, especially if you use Spider Web effectively. I tend to use more PVP than abilities in SSM, so being fast tends to help that playstyle a lot. I've also attempted to switch to wolf depending on the other kits used. I like the abilities, they're really strong if you know how to use them, however, i've noticed it tends to not be fantastic for my type of head-on pvp style.

Posted Jun 1, 2021
    _mqmo likes this.
  3. I like to play Slime, Chicken and Wolf a lot!!! I love playing Slime as a hit’n’run kit, melee chicken, and a sweat/aggro wolf lol. Even though chicken isn’t meant for pvp, it is good for that since it has a small hit box and good mobility.

Posted Jun 1, 2021
  4. There are two kits that I will use the most:

1.) The cow kit: It allows me to run around at a high speed and get away from any potential damage that players are trying to do towards me and the kits abilities use that to their ability to help prolong your life.

2.) The blaze kit: This really helps out when you fall into the void as you can use the firefly(I constantly fall into the void, it helps a lot) and the second one is being spammy with fire.

Posted Jun 2, 2021
  5. I main wolf due to the fact I find it quite easy to get kills

Posted Jun 3, 2021
  6. I main Creeper simply because he is so easy to learn and utilize. I also main Spider as I really enjoy the unique amount of ways you can play as the kit.

Posted Jun 17, 2021
  7. I main spider because I love how speedy it is, it also has the advantage of being able to make many combos and ways you can play. Although spider might not suit you because the straight direction jump may be confusing to people that are used to the normal dj (double jump). It also has the advantage of being able to climb walls by holding shift. It can save you from falling in the void, getting away from other players, etc. Also, if you manage to get someone stuck in a web you can go and finish them off when they are stuck, but you must be quick because the webs disappear after time. Another advantage is the needler which can deal a lot of dmg (damage) if all the arrows land on the opponent. This is why I main spider, and it may inspire others to main it too :D

Posted Jun 17, 2021
  8. Creeper. To annoy other people.
    but recently there are no sweats to annoy so i use a random kit

Posted Jun 17, 2021
    Ducksicle and 20LeeBrian1 like this.
  9. From a very inexperienced SSM player, I like the pig kit. The bouncy bacon ability is great because it does good damage if you spam it and you can also heal from it if you're accurate. Baby bacon bomb is also really good because it allows you to escape from encounters and possibly save yourself if you fall off the map. You can also inflict damage to your opponent using it so it is all-around a great move.

Nether pig is also a great passive ability as it can allow for recovery and it also means you can make a comeback to win battles even if you're losing. The smash ability is pretty average which is a bit of a shame but all the other abilities make up for it. I'm sure that many other kits are better than pig but it works for me so I'm sticking with it!

Posted Jun 19, 2021
  10. The best kit is Blaze uwu

Posted Jun 21, 2021
  11. uWu

Posted Jun 21, 2021
  12. I use skeleton mainly because it feels good to actually use skill unlike skeleton horse, blaze or creeper. But its a bit easier than zombie where you have to really aim well to deal damage. Skeleton is a bit better if you’re not too much of a tryhard in the game.

Posted Jul 10, 2021
    _mqmo likes this.
  13. I don't play this game much anymore lol

on the rare occasion that I do play, I usually go with squid or cow. I mained squid for a few years now, because I don't know, I was just trying out some kits and I found that I really like squid. Sure it isn't the strongest, but in the right hands it's really good. Using super squid for invincibility is a life-saving strategy and using fish flurry on campers and unsuspecting people is fun.

Another kit I use frequently is cow, because it's also fun to play and it's good also, I really like the stampede and the angry herd move. however one thing I hate about it is trying to use milk spiral for when I fall off the edge.

Posted Jul 12, 2021
  14. I play squeed! ^0^ It's a meme, while it is fun to play as. It is a pretty balanced kit all around and is a good middle-ranged kit to be offensive and defensive in. The kit is easy to understand, but when played right, can be very deadly!

Posted Jul 16, 2021