• 210 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5032 Players Online
  • 4822 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Whats your favourite planet?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Zeeelzeeel, Oct 26, 2021.

?

Whats your favourite planet?

1. Mercury

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Venus

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  3. Earth

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  4. Mars

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
  5. Jupiter

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  6. Saturn

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
  7. Uranus

6 vote(s)
    26.1%
  8. Neptune

2 vote(s)
    8.7%
  1. My favourite is neptune

Posted Oct 26, 2021
  2. earth cause we live on it

Posted Oct 26, 2021
    le Brownie likes this.
  3. Venus because it's a little hotter than all the inner planets, just like I like it.

Posted Oct 26, 2021
    le Brownie likes this.
  4. Definitely Neptune, the storms are crazy - they're so fun to learn about. Neptune is also the only planet in our solar system that was found by mathematical prediction rather than observation, which is insane!

Posted Oct 26, 2021
    le Brownie and 20LeeBrian1 like this.
  5. I remembered how i attempted to reconsider such different options but turns out that my favorite planet is also neptune. Originally i was thinking of certain dwarf or potentially habitable planets, but I must agree with that!

Posted Oct 26, 2021
    le Brownie likes this.
  6. Venus is so crazy I love it, Theres so many to pick from I absolutely have a hard time finding which one I love the most, I like venus the most because its so so crazy and mind blowing, just thinking about how it is.

• Venus is 64.336 million mi away from earth
    • temperature ranges from about 820 degrees to nearly 900 degrees F.
    • A day on Venus is longer than a year on earth
    • Venus is the second brightest natural object in the night sky after the Moon
    and a bunch other things like that, we even have a picture taken on the surface of venus, which looks absolutely crazy. Like it so insane It gives me chills. Heres a picture of venus in 1966.

[​IMG]

First of all, not only is it crazy to see how wild the picture is, how the sky looks, the surface and much more, but keep in mind that this picture was taken in 1966, which is even crazier!! Also I remember reading an article that the rover that landed on venus to take this picture only lasted a little bit before melting. which is mind blowing

Posted Oct 26, 2021
    incerts likes this.
  7. uranus. -snip-

Posted Oct 26, 2021,
    Last edited by a Moderator Oct 26, 2021
    xUmbreon likes this.
  8. I noticed you didn’t include Pluto, dwarf planet :sob:

Posted Oct 26, 2021
    incerts and le Brownie like this.
  9. Uranus -snip-

Posted Oct 26, 2021,
  10. Saturn it's magnificent with its rings.

Posted Oct 26, 2021
  11. Uranus, -snip-

Posted Oct 26, 2021,
  12. Saturn because of its rings. They are so fascinating to look at.

Posted Oct 26, 2021
  13. My favourite is definitely Saturn, I think the rings around the planet is where my liking for the planet comes from. It's quite a satisfying planet to look at.

Posted Oct 26, 2021
  14. Honestly pretty funny that the planet we actually live on is tied for second.

I voted Mars because it's a place I genuinely want to visit one day. I am really hoping commercial rocket flights open during my lifetime, that stuff is just otherworldly... literally.

Posted Oct 26, 2021
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  15. HD189733b because Mach 7 molten glass is funny.

Posted Oct 26, 2021
  16. A day on Venus is also longer than its own year, not just Earth's.

Posted Oct 27, 2021
  17. Wow, man this is a tough one, I want to say pluto but I really have to say Saturn is definitely the winner on this one. This is honestly extremely true because it's fascinating to learn about how the rings were made and it's just such a beautiful sight to behold, on top of this its rings are incredible because contrary to popular belief, it's not only rock, it's rocks and ice. What's more interesting? The planet gets diamond rain. You heard me right, it rains almost 10 million tons of diamonds in Saturn every year. Now I don't know about you, but the fact that it has these aspects definitely makes it my favorite planet.

Posted Oct 27, 2021
    Tr1xstr likes this.
  18. earth

Posted Oct 28, 2021
  19. Uranus -snip-

Posted Oct 28, 2021
  20. Jupiter because I am from there

Posted Oct 28, 2021