• 1496 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5135 Players Online
  • 3639 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What's your favourite Mineplex game and why?

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by DMRH, Jun 17, 2019.

1. The only game I have ever found any attraction to is Super Smash Mobs. I'm trying to find new minigames/games on Mineplex that interest me but struggle to. Tell me your recommendations and why so I can open up my options a bit.

Posted Jun 17, 2019
  2. cake wars, but too many hackers play so it kinda sucks at the same time , Mineplex gotta ban all these hackers

Posted Jun 17, 2019
    FrostbiteXD, DMRH and PapiKirito like this.
  3. This is a question that gets asked a lot but my answer never changes from super smash mobs (ay we got something in common) and micro battles! Although I'm starting to really like cake wars, I'd recommend playing a few games with friends and checking it out. It's honestly pretty fun and a good way to gain some experience.

Posted Jun 17, 2019
  4. My favorite minigame in Mineplex is cakewars because it's unique, it's not like the other wars minigames out there like bedwars and also it's a really fun gamemode when playing with friends.

Posted Jun 17, 2019
  5. I enjoy Skywars a lot, however there's a lot of hackers who make the game less enjoyable.

Posted Jun 17, 2019
    PapiKirito likes this.
  6. My favorite game is master builder and block hunt.

Posted Jun 17, 2019
  7. I enjoy master builders Draw my thing and Dragon escape though there is a lot of innapropriate builders in Master builders and they seem to always win other than that its cool I still have yet to win a master builders game but its okay still love the game.

Posted Jun 17, 2019
  8. My favorite game on Mineplex would be cakewars because it's a team based game so you have to work with your team in order to win. You have to use strategies and think of ways to eat a team's cake. Also I kinda like blockhunt. It's very unique and is also a time killer.

Posted Jun 17, 2019
  9. It depends on how much time I have to play
    Lots of time:cake wars is just so much fun to do because it includes teamwork, pvp, and parkour. It is my overall favorite game on the server. It’s also fun because of the tactics and strategy, and because the tension and adrenaline boost you get when you’ve lost your cake.
    Small amount of time:sky wars is like the casual, shorter version of cake wars and I play it when I don’t have a lot of time or I wanna grind exp. Its fun because you don’t have to focus so much on defending a cake and you can be more aggressive.

Posted Jun 17, 2019,
    Last edited Jun 17, 2019
  10. Cake wars, I love the team mechanics, and how the game plays out.

Posted Jun 17, 2019
  11. Heyo!

My favorite game currently is either Bridges or Dragon Escape! I have the achievement kit for both of the games, and thoroughly enjoy playing them. On Bridges, I enjoy using the destructor kit enemy's off of the bridge, and I love trying to complete every map on Dragon Escape! :)

Posted Jun 17, 2019
  12. My favourite game is The Bridges. I am a bit more competitive on Mineplex than most others and the whole atmosphere of that game suits me well. PvP games are what I play and enjoy most so and The Bridges is basically just PvP after the bridges fall.

Report a User | Report a Bug | Apply For Java Trainee | Rules| My Profile

Posted Jun 17, 2019
  13. Hey!

I've actually been getting into Master Builders quite alot. I am starting to enjoy building and the whole competition feel makes the game pretty fun to play. I am also not the best with combat so this is a perfect game for me. Micro Battles comes in at a close 2nd though.

Have a great day!

Posted Jun 17, 2019
  14. Hey!

My favourite game is definitely Dragon Escape because the parkour aspect and the cool maps make the experience more enjoyable. Although, I also like SkyWars. It's more of a tactical game, and while I'm not the greatest at PvP, it definitely helps me improve my skills further.

Posted Jun 17, 2019
  15. I feel entitled to say SkyWars, the game is like fast-paced Survival Games but in the skies, with (in my opinion) some of the best maps on the network.

Though I must admit, the original version of the gamemode that was removed in 2016 was much more to my taste than the one we currently have. I would do anything to play the OG Skywars once again.

Posted Jun 17, 2019
  16. Block hunt. I don’t really know why, it’s just really fun hiding and pvp-ing.

My second favorite would probably be cakewars because I’m ok at pvp and good with bows so a common strategy of mine is too hide and shoot people off of their bridges.

Posted Jun 17, 2019
  17. Survival Games for me because it is really fun to have to loot up and be the last man standing. It is also great for XP and playing with a friend :D

Posted Jun 18, 2019