• 1081 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7832 Players Online
  • 6751 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What's your favorite type of cake?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kindnessaj, Apr 18, 2021.

1. Heya

My favourite cake has to be my homemade chocolate cake. Not to toot my own horn or anything, but I am a very good baker and I love baking chocolate cake more than anything else. I will put my recipe below if you are at all interested in how good it is:

Recipe:
    -8 oz of self raising flour
    -8 oz of margarine
    -8 oz of caster sugar
    -2 medium eggs
    -75ml of condensed milk
    -"enough" Cadbury's cocoa powder
    -150ml of whipping cream
    -1 bar of Dairymilk chocolate
    -sprinkles

Method:
    1. Mix the margarine and caster sugar together until it's creamy
    2. Mix the condensed milk and eggs together and whisk until bubbly with no visible egg white
    3. Add the self-raising flour and egg/milk mix to the sugar/margarine mix gradually until creamy
    4. Add the cocoa powder until it's a colour you're happy with, careful not to add too much or too little
    5. Put in the oven at 190*C until it's risen and dry on the inside
    6. Take out, cut in half and leave to cool
    7. Once cool, melt the chocolate bar and then cover the top of the top half of the cake with it.
    8. Cover in sprinkles and then wait for the chocolate to cool
    9. While waiting, whisk the whipping cream with an electric whisk or a blender depending on what is accessible.
    10. Put the freshly whipped cream on the top of the bottom half of the cake, and then place the top half of the cake on top of the cream carefully to allow it to spread out.

11. Enjoy

Posted Apr 28, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  2. Honestly, when it comes to cakes, I like the ones that simply have a lot of layers and icing. However, they are also the most unhealthy things I have ever seen. So, on a healthier note, I would probably pick a cheesecake. While I know that this cake isn't healthy either, it is way healthier than the ones I previously mentioned.

Posted Apr 30, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  3. Heyo Kindness!

My Spanish teacher made us Tres Leche one time and I remember it being really good! So I can see how that would be your favorite. I need to have her make it again for us sometime, haha. Anyway, my favorite cake flavor is probably going to have to be vanilla (I know so original). My favorite used to be chocolate, but I guess you could say I've upgraded to vanilla. I personally like cupcakes over cake, but I'll have both any day, haha. I like to put rainbow sprinkles in the dough before it's looked so the cake has rainbow spots sprinkled around it. Thanks for making this post!

Posted May 1, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.