• 627 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8982 Players Online
  • 8355 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What's your favorite type of cake?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kindnessaj, Apr 18, 2021.

1. So hey! I'm a bit curious about what type of cake people like. In my opinion I'm definitely in between liking Oreo Icecream cake and a cake called "Tres Leche" or three milks in Spanish. Essentially, this cake is soaked with three different types of milk(normal, concentrated and evaporated milk) to make this delicious sweet-soaked cake flavor. Now less about me, and more of you guys, what do you all like?

Posted Apr 18, 2021
    Gil-galad likes this.
  2. Either black forest cake, cheesecake or carrot cake!

Posted Apr 18, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  3. Heyya!
    Great Question! I'm unfortunately not a big cake lover and so I don't know how much my answer will be considered a cake, however, I personally really like Cookie Cake. Those giant cookies in a cake-ish shape with icing patterns on top! I get those every year for my birthday and if I can for other celebrations too! They are a giant cookie, yes, but they have the word Cake in their name so I hope they count haha!

Posted Apr 18, 2021
    Dulciloquy and Kindnessaj like this.
  4. You're making it hard to choose. I love cheesecake, mud cake and vanilla cake.

Posted Apr 19, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  5. I'm typically loving vanilla cake, but I think my favorite one will be vanilla and chocolate cake. I want to try out another flavor in the future like Oreo cakes.

Posted Apr 19, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  6. Oreo is amazing! You'll love it. It's just an amazing cake.

Posted Apr 19, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  7. triple chocolate brownie peanutbutter fudge oreo cheese cake with whip cream, chocolate sauce, caramel sauce, strawberry sauce with sprinkles, ice cream and whipcream, but you could also add berrys or cookies and its for only about 110$

Posted Apr 19, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  8. I like a strawberry Gateau. Also Gamerscore, how do you ad those things at the end like the link to ur yt and twitch?

Posted Apr 19, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  9. Essentially, you can hover over your profile, press user settings, then once you're in there you can press signature under the settings area where you can set those two things up. After that, you can use whatever signature writing skills you want to add those two things, though personally, I use that section to troll people :P

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 19, 2021
  10. Thank you :)

Posted Apr 20, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  11. Hey!

You're only letting me choose one? Jokes aside, my favourite would probably be chocolate biscuit cake (also commonly known as Rocky Road). When I made my communion in primary school, we had the traditional party afterwards and my childminder baked the most gorgeous one ever. She did the same for my brother's communion a few year's later. Since then, Rocky Road became a fan favourite and my Mam got into the habit of making it. She made one for my birthday in 2020, and again in 2021 because my birthday was in lockdown and she wanted to raise my spirits. Needless to say it worked!

Seeing as I can't just leave it there, cheesecake would be my next go-to. No one makes it at home or anything, but if I'm out at a restaurant then it's most likely what I'll order as a dessert. I love everything about it. And finally, there's pavlova. Not sure how popular it is or if many people even know it - if not, you need to try it. It's like a meringue with a crisp crust but soft inside, topped with cream and fruit. I went to a really fancy birthday party when I was younger for my cousins (it had a chocolate fountain with strawberries) and their cake was pavlova. It ended up being one of my birthday cakes a few years ago too!

Interesting to see everyone else's choices, I like pretty much all of them but of course I do have my favourites. If I like it enough, it'll be booked in as my cake for my next birthday! This thread might even give me some inspiration for 2022.

Posted Apr 20, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  12. Cheesecake all the way!!!

Posted Apr 20, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  13. I'll eat whatever cake someone makes, i dont know what is my favourite, as long as its a chocolate one and doesn;t have too much cream or that awful disgusting playdough crust , ill eat it

Posted Apr 20, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  14. Hey there,

Personally, there's a lot to choose from, although if I would have to choose, cheesecake is supposedly my favorite cake. The flavor and its delicacy are incredible. Individually, I really enjoy the hard bottom for some reason, xD. Secondly, tiramisu takes the next spot. Tiramisu is a European coffee cake in which has brief flavor to it. Like myself I'm Italian so I'm genuinely intrigued by any European cakes. :) Lastly, Chocolate moose takes my third spot. I'm generally fond by the way it breaks off so easily and melts in my mouth, cheers!
    -Justin

Posted Apr 21, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  15. I'm pretty much the same. I eat cake infrequently enough that I don't even know if I could say I have a favourite, I just eat whatever type happens to be available.

Posted Apr 21, 2021
    Kindnessaj and chungalunga like this.
  16. Good question, mine would definitely be cheesecakes, and to be more specific, either a fruity cheesecake or a chocolate cheesecake. If I'm more in the mood for a fruity cheesecake, passionfruit or strawberry flavours both taste amazing to me, otherwise something more chocolatey such as Oreo or Caramilk are usually the types of cheesecakes I enjoy eating most.

Posted Apr 22, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  17. Oooh, I don’t eat cake very often but if I were to pick, I would either go for a strawberry shortcake or a cherry cheese cake. Relating to what @AyyNick said, I also love a good fruity cake. Although, I’ll never be able to turn down a slice of this type of cake my mom gets for her birthday. It’s a chocolate cake with chocolate icing and little chocolate shavings. It’s soo sweet but it is literally so good!
    At my house we usually bake cheesecakes for Christmas and random holidays sometimes so we don’t eat them often, so I really look forward to when we do make them. Personally for my birthday, I always go for a nice strawberry shortcake. I used to like red velvet as well, but not as much nowadays.

Posted Apr 22, 2021
    Kindnessaj and AyyNick like this.
  18. Unlike @Riskingg (Krkki), I eat cake very often LOL! I love carrot cake and I always order it at any restaurant that offers it. Any other flavor just isn't for me, which I think is mainly due to the fact that all the cake I eat is carrot flavor. Just writing this thread reply makes me want to eat it. :potato:

Posted Apr 26, 2021
    Kindnessaj and Riskingg like this.
  19. Oooh carrot cake is so good

Posted Apr 26, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  20. I don't eat cake a ton (reading the replies make me want one now tbh) but when I do, I always go with Belgian chocolate (I could definitely go for a Belgian chocolate cake right now).

Chocolate has always been my favorite flavor of basically everything (except ice cream) and cake is no exception. I always get Belgian chocolate cakes for my birthday and other celebratory occasions, and I'm not complaining at all. It definitely makes my day a lot better after eating one.

I would say cheesecake is a close second. And you can probably guess The Cheesecake Factory is one of my favorite places on earth.

Posted Apr 26, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.