• 1347 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4369 Players Online
  • 3022 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What's your favorite thing to do during summer?

Discussion in 'Surveys' started by Dinnersaur_, May 6, 2019.

?

Favorite summer activities

1. Vacationing

34.5%
  2. Summer camp

10.3%
  3. Hiking/fishing/camping

15.5%
  4. Playing sports

25.9%
  5. Hanging out with friends

39.7%
  6. Doing school assignments

5.2%
  7. Working

10.3%
  8. Video games/watching TV

75.9%
  9. I don't like summer

5.2%
  10. Other

24.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Hey!

My favourite thing to do in the summer is to go out with friends and mostly play sports such as football. Its enjoyable and makes worth out of the rare summer weather in England. I also pay video games and work on projects and jobs that I need to finish off! Not really different from what I usually do..

Have a great day!

Posted Jun 11, 2019
  2. Heyo!

My favourite thing to do in summer is going on vacation. I love going abroad and seeing other countries, and I hope to go all around the world and experience the differnet cultures.

Posted Jun 11, 2019
  3. Where i live, our summer is also Christmas time so it's all about spending time with the family and listening to cheesy Christmas music ^.^ My favourite thing to do is playing video games while the BBQ is cooking and having a laugh with friends and family.

Posted Jun 12, 2019
  4. Heyo!

I generally go vacationing in the summer usually where my culture lies. Personally, I enjoy going to the country where my culture was formed and learning languages from one of my best friends there. I enjoy going bike riding there, and my cousins live right up the street there so that's fun to have family time. Where I go it's very peaceful and I find as if whenever I sleep there I sleep better there than here.

Posted Jun 12, 2019
  5. I usually don't do much. :P (not my choice though.)

Posted Jun 12, 2019
  6. I don't usually have anything planned besides going to Florida every year on a timeshare. On times I am home I go to the pool, hang out with friends and other than that just game.

Posted Jun 14, 2019
  7. I like this order
    --- Post updated ---
    Timeshare :weary:
    --- Post updated ---
    Christmas in summer :weary:
    --- Post updated ---
    Whats your culture

Posted Jun 19, 2019