• 1330 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4244 Players Online
  • 2914 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What's your favorite thing to do during summer?

Discussion in 'Surveys' started by Dinnersaur_, May 6, 2019.

?

Favorite summer activities

1. Vacationing

34.5%
  2. Summer camp

10.3%
  3. Hiking/fishing/camping

15.5%
  4. Playing sports

25.9%
  5. Hanging out with friends

39.7%
  6. Doing school assignments

5.2%
  7. Working

10.3%
  8. Video games/watching TV

75.9%
  9. I don't like summer

5.2%
  10. Other

24.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Also theres lots of bugs outside

Posted May 7, 2019
    Dinnersaur_ and Edgetable like this.
  2. XD sleeping and hanging out with friends.

Posted May 7, 2019
    Dinnersaur_ likes this.
  3. I always have a ton of mosquito bites each summer. Like up to 20 at a time

Yeah I sleep too because I need to make up for hours I lost during the school time xD

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 7, 2019
  4. Summer is one of the most glorious things about the world, having a decent time portion to spend time with family and friends. Being able to fly away and enjoying the beach walk as the air slowly blows across your face. Having the ability to think on life's hardships and to overcome them. It's also a high rated season by many individuals.

My favorite thing to do in the summer is being able to create new memories with my three siblings and parents by traveling the world, scaling snow-tipped mountations, and playing Minecraft.

Patri0t
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUwwVQVmJBI1LxZvn_wo-4w

Posted May 7, 2019
    Dinnersaur_ likes this.
  5. My dream type of summer is getting on calls with friends and playing Mineplex, training on dryland (or rink if possible) for my next season of hockey, and traveling out of Ottawa at least once.

Posted May 8, 2019
  6. Nothin is better than sleep or Mineplex

Posted May 8, 2019
  7. Play mineplex

Posted Jun 3, 2019
    JiaxinXu, avae, Dinnersaur_ and 2 others like this.
  8. GOTTAGOASTA is a LOSER (jk - we are friends)

Also, play Mineplex and doing mathematics

Posted Jun 3, 2019
  9. I have a four-month summer because I just graduated from Highschool (I've been on vacation for two weeks now)! I mostly go out and skate with friends, or just play Super Smash Bros at my friend's house. Otherwise, it's a lot of playing games or going up to the mountains for the weekends and just hanging out there with my pals.

For the past week, I've been playing a lot of Overwatch and MC because I hurt my foot in a skating accident and can't go out as much. In a couple of weeks, I'm going to Greece to celebrate my graduation with friends :D

Now that's epic UwU

Posted Jun 3, 2019
    Dinnersaur_ likes this.
  10. Honestly, all I do is work. Whether it’s about development or some other task I was given, I just work.

Posted Jun 3, 2019
    Dinnersaur_ likes this.
  11. math

Posted Jun 9, 2019
  12. I normally go on a 2-3 month trip in a van exploring America. I don't just stop where you think I'm going to stop. We (me and my family) stop at various places such as: Helen Keller's Home, President Lincoln's Childhood Cabin, Carlsbad Cavern, 4 corners, and see 1 out of 8 Koenigsegg Agera RS's (fastest road legal car in the world). We did soooo much more too.

Posted Jun 9, 2019
  13. Cool thread! I personally during the summertime like to vacation and go on road trips, along with hanging out with my family, and playing video games of course!

Posted Jun 9, 2019
  14. Playing games and going to work if I'm bored.

Posted Jun 9, 2019
    GottaGoFasta and SpikeCreates like this.
  15. hiiiii
    My favorite thing to do In the summer is sleep. I like working and playing video games as well but in the summer I gain all the sleep I missed throughout the school year back.

Posted Jun 9, 2019
    Tweatzy and SpikeCreates like this.
  16. It's not listed in the poll so I guess I'll type it out!

My favourite thing to do in the summer is to just lay in the sun. It honestly feels so nice and I tan really easily since I'm native american. It's a plus if I'm on the beach because then I could jump in the water afterwards. But yeah, that's definitely my favourite thing to do, especially with my friends where we can just lay down and talk to eachother. Always fun :)

Posted Jun 9, 2019
    SpikeCreates likes this.
  17. I like to learn in my free time so I voted under "other" on top of some other options.

Posted Jun 9, 2019
  18. Oof, you’re lucky to be able to tan easily, my Irish skin can’t take more than .000001 seconds in the sunlight before I just start to wither and burn. Exaggerated? Yes. Completely untrue, unfortunately not. Still, I get your meaning, sunbathing feels super good, but then of course I have to deal with the after effect of burns.

Posted Jun 10, 2019
    Tweatzy and Glitz like this.
  19. I'm going to pay my respects with a F for you. I feel so bad for you the sun is an amazing thing. Give me my toasty, built look.

Posted Jun 10, 2019
  20. I only play Minecraft , go for a walk and bike...
    Also work

Posted Jun 11, 2019