• 3061 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11499 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What's your favorite thing to do during summer?

Discussion in 'Surveys' started by Dinnersaur_, May 6, 2019.

?

Favorite summer activities

1. Vacationing

34.5%
  2. Summer camp

10.3%
  3. Hiking/fishing/camping

15.5%
  4. Playing sports

25.9%
  5. Hanging out with friends

39.7%
  6. Doing school assignments

5.2%
  7. Working

10.3%
  8. Video games/watching TV

75.9%
  9. I don't like summer

5.2%
  10. Other

24.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Since school is almost over (May 24th for me) and summer's almost here for some of us, I just wanted to know what is your favorite thing to do during the summer? Anyone can answer this, even southern hemisphere people getting ready for winter :p

For me, I like doing most things on my survey, especially video games and going outside with friends. My least favorite is working because I don't have a job, but I do yard work. And it's constantly in the 80-90 degrees outside so working or doing hardcore exercise outside for a long time is uncomfortable. Sometimes it's so hot that the only reasonable thing to do is stay inside all day or go to a pool, which I also enjoy.

~I know I'm over a month early for this post but it's already hot where I live lol

Posted May 6, 2019
  2. Heya; I like everything, a variety. I go to summer camps outdoors and indoors all the time but I like coming home to relax or hanging out with friends on the weekends. I camp/hike in the fall and winter, so that's not something I do in summer-- however I love to fish but haven't gotten back into it, maybe I'll try it this summer. As for school assignments I always get them out of the way the first week where people aren't doing much, different schools are ending and the first week to travel so that I don't have to worry about it later.

Thanks for posting this thread, I guess I'm a bit diverse but mainly camp, hanging out with friends, and relaxing indoors after a long day

Posted May 6, 2019
    Dinnersaur_ likes this.
  3. For me, I prefer staying inside. No particular reason other than I just enjoy playing games online rather than in real life. Things like sport and outdoor adventuring I never got into, I kinda want to go adventuring though. I don't really like the intense heat of summer, I prefer winter, fall, or spring because of the temperature. Summer is also the main time where we are out of school and no matter how much I hate the school work, I still want to go see my friends in school.

Posted May 6, 2019
    Dinnersaur_ likes this.
  4. No fair, my school lets out June 14 eek! I really enjoy playing videogames over the summer because I don't have much time during school. Also I enjoy being able to spend time with my dogs. :dog:

Posted May 6, 2019
    Dinnersaur_ likes this.
  5. I always wait until the last month xd

I agree that not being able to see my school friends is the hardest part about summer.

That's right; dogs are awesome!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 6, 2019
    Acerna and cerns like this.
  6. Cool thread! I love seeing what everyone gets up to in the summer when they're not on Mineplex ;). My favorite part of summer is that my cross country team has summer runs to help prepare us for the upcoming season. Its a great time to bond with my teammates and get ready for the fall.

Posted May 6, 2019
    Dinnersaur_ likes this.
  7. Hey!

I absolutely love going longboarding with all my friends, as well as having those late night bonfires with smores its awesome!

Posted May 6, 2019
    Dinnersaur_ likes this.
  8. Honestly, I like to eat and get fat over the summers. BUT, besides that, (call me crazy if you like) I like to do work. This includes anything Mineplex related and outside of Mineplex, in my real life. I was fortunate enough to develop this trait called "Self-Driven" which basically means that I set goals to reach and I will do anything to reach said goals. This is overall a great trait to develop because it ensures good work ethic which can go a long way.

This summer, however, I did get the chance to join a summer-program that basically says if I learn things, I get to go all around places in the United States. For example, last year, this group of people got to go to New York, New York City completely free and do free activities there! They have recently brung the news to us that we get to Flordia, Orlando and go to Disney World! My friends and I are super stoked to go and just basically live our teenage life!

School for me is SO close to ending and I cannot wait! However, finals are approaching in 2 weeks so time to get stressed and study up! I look forward to reading the rest of the responses to this thread and I hope you will have an awesome summer! Cheers to 2019 Summer!
    -
    Have a lovely day!

Posted May 6, 2019
    Dinnersaur_ likes this.
  9. I wish I had a real job too, but I might get one the summer after next since I can hopefully drive by then. That program you're in sounds super cool, I wish I had an opportunity like that. I hope you have a great time going places!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 6, 2019
    FabianTuck likes this.
  10. I love to hang out with my friends, play games, and work out. Summer begins May 22nd here and I am very excited! Wow, I have never been to a summer camp actually... but I hear they’re enjoyable. (:

Posted May 6, 2019
    Dinnersaur_ likes this.
  11. Camping, Vacationing and Play Video Games is me. Yeah, I'm kinda standard but hey

Posted May 7, 2019
    Dinnersaur_ likes this.
  12. Hello there,
    There are a lot of things I love doing in the summer, the most popular I'd say is play video games. Most of the time I just sit at home and study so when summer comes, I use most of my time to play games 24/7.

Last summer, however, I travelled with my family to the United States for the first time! I got to meet some family there and explore the east cost. I met a lot of amazing people and had a great time exploring the streets of New York City in particular. My family has always been very connected to EU and the Middle East so I never had the opportunity to go around the US.

Other than the US, I travelled alone to Switzerland for a month and had a great time there. I met a lot of people there and had a great time. I'm excited to see where this summer takes me. I will be going to London this year for a month by myself to relax and study and so I'm very excited for that. I want to get some time off things and think about what I'm going to do for my gap year next year and hopefully discover what I enjoy doing in other countries and where I could potentially study for university!

Posted May 7, 2019
    Dinnersaur_ likes this.
  13. My favourite thing to do during the summer is spend time with my family. I live in my university town for most of the year, so being able to spend some quality time with my family is really nice. I love being able to do things with them and eating good food together.

One of my other favourite things is simply spending more time on the things I love. During the semester it's difficult to keep up with a few hobbies. Summer gives me time to go to the gym, do art, play the sims, listen to more music etc. I love just being able to do things which make me happy.

I do have a very long summer, so I will be trying to get some work which won't be my favourite thing to do haha.

Posted May 7, 2019
    Dinnersaur_ likes this.
  14. Over the last couple of summers I've been revising for exams so I haven't really done anything in summer for a while.

Before that, however, I used to spend pretty much all of my summer on Mineplex. Some of the best summers of my life were spent playing Minecraft ahaha.

Posted May 7, 2019
    Dinnersaur_ likes this.
  15. Hey there!

My favorite thing to do over the summer would have to be just getting out of the house. Whether it's getting out of town or hanging out somewhere local, just having some time to myself in a coffee shop or the library always makes for an enjoyable afternoon.

Posted May 7, 2019
    Dinnersaur_ likes this.
  16. staying home and sleeping
    like all other months

Posted May 7, 2019
    xOeuf, Dinnersaur_, darkmeen and 2 others like this.
  17. Playing hockey, roller skating, and slalom skating

Posted May 7, 2019
    Dinnersaur_ likes this.
  18. I love camping in the woods with my friends. It's amazing to watch the sun rise and set with those who you trully love.

Posted May 7, 2019
    Dinnersaur_ likes this.
  19. Summer is one of my favorite tasks at all times because I can able to focus on like my goals at Mineplex more. I had lots of free time during the summer when I was little. I also want to mention that Summer is one of my favorite seasons too! I do have plans for this summer, and I have some of them too.

My favorite summer activities will be vacation, sleeping, doing most of my sub-teams work in Mineplex, hanging out with my friends, reading the Warriors Cats series, and spend time with my family. My first goal for this summer is to play 100 Nano Games in the Nano server. My next goal on Mineplex is to keep interacting with everyone in the community in-game and forums. Lastly, I want to focus on my main dream team, Event Squad while my backup team will be Forum Ninja!

I hope that my summer year will be the best than last year! :)

Posted May 7, 2019
    Dinnersaur_ likes this.
  20. Wasting my life on a screen all day

Posted May 7, 2019
    xOeuf and Dinnersaur_ like this.