• 402 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8840 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What's your favorite thing to do during school break times?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Vocaloiid, Sep 15, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Heya! During a school holiday not only do I like to be on my devices and just have a break from the whole idea of school. It's not just actually going to school but it's also music lessons, homework and sport that can become quite overloading. I actually quite like playing sport and gardening with my family over the holidays if I get the chance to as it's relaxing!​

Posted Sep 17, 2019
  2. Well first of all my schools got 6 periods in the day, (each period goes for 50 minutes). The first break we get which is after the first 2 periods I usually go and sit down with my mates and eat my lunch, (this period is only 20 minutes long so there's not much to do). For long period it goes for around 40 minutes and that's when I usually take my time to finish off my assignments or any homework, if I don't have any then I'll go over to the computer room and play some games with my friends. If that's closed I'll go over to the library and hangout with my friends there

Posted Sep 17, 2019
  3. I've noticed that multiple people aren't able to use their phones or have them throughout the day at school. I'm extremely lucky that I'm allowed to have my phone and use it during the day. As a current sophomore in high school, I don't have multiple "breaks" per se. Although I do have altering study halls throughout the day. During those times, I normally am either vigorously working to finish homework, checking Snapchat, looking at the forums, viewing Slack/Discord, or watching Netflix. I genuinely don't do much besides that, with the exception of talking with friends and such. It's interesting to see what you and other people do throughout the day at school to pass the time; as most of the time, it feels like the day will never end.

Posted Sep 17, 2019
  4. Wait is that library pass 5 quid per session? If so that's ridiculous oh my god.
    --- Post updated ---
    Honestly. I had a class cancel today, so I only had 1 80 minute class from 9:30 - 10:50 and the rest to just walk around the campus. Sometimes it gets really boring but I always find something to do

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 17, 2019
    Caameronn likes this.
  5. Super smash bros is always a solid choice! Who is your main character and what version? In high school especially, I would usually go to the library and go to my favorite spot to go and take a nap. I find that during the day, I get tired super quickly when I focus for a long period of time so my break periods were always used for napping. Sometimes I would read a bit before I took a nap and sometimes id bring a pillow!

Posted Sep 17, 2019
  6. Likely Banjo Kazooie and Palutena, both from Super Smash Brothers Ultimate

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 17, 2019
  7. I'm in university so some days I just have 1 class but it honestly depends on how big the break is. Some days it's just a couple hours so I'll go to this one lounge only for the business school that has a nice view. Days like tomorrow where I have class from 8:35am-9:55am and then 6pm-9pm, I'll just go home since I can relax and get a few things done. Sometimes I'll meet with friends of mine for lunch or coffee who are at my school but in different programs which is always nice.

Posted Sep 17, 2019