• 1515 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7045 Players Online
  • 5530 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Whats your favorite ssm kit?

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by UwU12, Feb 14, 2020.

1. i want to know ur opinions to know what kit i should choose!

Posted Feb 14, 2020
  2. Wither Skeleton. It was the first kit that I bought and my first main. The best thing about this kit is the wither skull(Sword) you can shoot. It makes for some great combos and does a nice chunk of damage.

Posted Feb 14, 2020
  3. Wither Skeleton, you can take down every camper and runner down in no time with it thanks to guide skull and wither image switching. It also has solid 6 attack and 6 defense with a 0.3 hp regen per sec

Posted Feb 14, 2020
  4. creeper

fun, easy to learn but hard to master, you can get hard countered sometimes but a lot of people will just hold w and walk into everything lol, rated very highly by almost everyone, and overall just a solid kit

3 major downsides are a very linear and edgeguardable recovery, pretty squishy, and everyone will complain about you xd

Posted Feb 14, 2020
    Mitchy and Kenshin_William like this.
  5. Both Spider and Creeper are pretty cool, but both need to be balanced. I'd just play with all of the kits and see which one you think you can play the best at, then you can decide which kit to main.

Posted Feb 14, 2020
  6. My favorite kit to use is Skeletal Horse. Bone Kick easily knocks off your opponents and Bone Rush helps me run away when I'm low on health while still doing damage to my opponent.

Posted Feb 14, 2020
  7. @UwU12 please pick literally anything besides this kit thank you

Posted Feb 14, 2020
  8. Hiya! I suggest zombie, zombie is a super cool kit! The corrupted arrow is so overpowered and when you hit someone full charged it does so much damage, the axe ability is kind of bad but it's still good if you need to runaway from somebody. The smash is also not really good, it just spawns zombies but it goes give you regen, otherwise zombie does really good damage if you're SUPER good with a bow! I really suggest this kit and I hope you get into it! :D

Posted Feb 14, 2020
  9. One of my personal favorites at the moment would probably be the Magma Cube or Blaze. Cube has a pretty good passive perk if you can get the kills if you are willing to run the risk of being a bigger target and it's Final Smash not being the greatest can be put to good use in the right situation. Blaze on the other hand is just overall a really good character with a pretty solid recovery that does a ton of damage. It's final is just outrageous and can nab you a couple kills with just one activation if used right.

Posted Feb 14, 2020
  10. Yeah I don't think asking random forum people what their favorite kits are will help you. I suggest taking time to try out each kit yourself until you find one that really works with your play style. That's about as much advice as I can give until I actually know how you like to play. Remember, try all the kits, not just the popular ones or high tier list placing ones.

Posted Feb 15, 2020
    Mitchy and matrixyst like this.
  11. Hmmm... I think that it is ok if I will go a little bit of the topic. I just want to ask if someone knows if the SSM will come out on Bedrock and if yes than when will SSM come out ?

Posted Feb 15, 2020
  12. Heyo!
    Personally my favorite is ssm is blaze. like blaze because it has the move firefly that helps people like me from falling into the void.

Posted Feb 15, 2020
  13. Zombie is my favorite kit even though I am very bad at it. Its very rewarding when you land a 25 damage arrow. Though it doesnt work as well in a 2v1 situation.

Posted Feb 17, 2020