• 342 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6924 Players Online
  • 6582 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What's Your Favorite Section of this Forums?

Discussion in 'Forum Discussion' started by Kindnessaj, Oct 9, 2021.

1. The title is a bit self explanatory but I'm rather curious, what's your favorite section, the Server Discussions, Off Topic, maybe a game's channel or over all section like the Casual Game's section?

Personally?

I absolutely enjoy the Off Topic section, it's pretty fun and is a great place to ask and answer to your heart's content. It's nice and fun to not only answer it yourself but see what other people have to offer there, it's nice to notice what others have to offer and usually you tend to learn something new. A good example of this is when I actually managed to learn what countries other people wanted to go to some day, it really taught me about different cultures and why those places seem interesting, and I got to relate to a few too. So yeah!

Posted Oct 9, 2021
    NewWarrior2424, coconut and anna dot like this.
  2. Same here! I love the Off Topic section because nothing has to fit under a particular category to be talked about! I get to learn more about the community and I feel as though I can bond and grow closer with them over silly things such as "Ban the person below you".

Great question, and I'm excited to hear other people's opinions! :)

Posted Oct 9, 2021
    Kindnessaj and le Brownie like this.
  3. 8 do enjoy off topic & forum games, but I also enjoy seeing people's work in the community, and actuwl discussion is nice too...
    And , of course, there are walls...

Posted Oct 9, 2021
    Kindnessaj and le Brownie like this.
  4. Omg that would definitely be arts and banners showcase!! i love posting my photography there :D

Posted Oct 9, 2021
    CatFan105 and Kindnessaj like this.
  5. For me, I'd say the Bedrock Discussion and Bedrock Ideas are my favourite. I like the Bedrock Discussion forum, as I like to talk about different topics for the Bedrock platform, as a Bedrock staff member. Second would need to be Bedrock Ideas, since I love contributing to ideas and reviewing other people's ideas as well! I also like the Help section, as I enjoy answering questions that other people have, addressing their concern and locking the thread. I used to be into playing Forum Games, such as various counting games, when I first got into the forums, as well, but I haven't been in there in so long.

Posted Oct 10, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  6. This is a fantastic question, and I really love the off-topic part. It's always interesting to find out what other people are thinking and what they have to give. The off-topic section is a fantastic opportunity to discover more about other individuals.
    My favorite area of the forums, though, has to be the Game Alterations. Game Modifications and Ideas, in general, fascinate me. I enjoy reading about how others believe we can enhance the games on Mineplex. Looking at other people's ideas gets you thinking, and there are always fantastic ideas that I would never have thought of. For example, I recently noticed your Speed Builders game modification suggestion. I frequently see people leave in the middle of a game, and it is sad to be eliminated as a result of a person leaving. And I thought you had a fantastic solution to the problem.

Posted Oct 10, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  7. Weirdly enough, my favorite section would have to be the introductions, because I like to meet new people and that’s the best place to get to know someone, (other then, you know- actually talking xD )

Posted Oct 11, 2021
  8. My favourite section of the forums is the entirety of the ideas section. I love reading about the suggestions others bring forward to help the server and commenting on them in detail - especially cosmetics. People can be really creative, so it's fun to read about!

I also enjoy the discussion subforums, as certain threads are usually really active so you can get properly engaged with them and talk a number of different people.

Posted Oct 11, 2021