• 278 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2857 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What's your favorite... NFL Team?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by HeyItsTay_, Dec 4, 2019.

?

Are philly fans the craziest?

1. yes

40.0%
  2. no

30.0%
  3. undecided

30.0%
  1. Hi!
    So I got this idea through LT Tomblestone 77's thread, "What's your favorite... NHL Team?" however, even though I enjoy hockey, I am much more into the NFL and wanted to see your favorite team because I am extremely into it all and hate and love some of the other teams haha. I'm from South Jersey and if your're from around here you would have to know that we are very, VERY, passionate about Philly sports teams. Especially when we win championships.. I can't even describe what it was like when we won the superbowl but I love all 4 of the professional teams we have but of course, the Eagles are defiently my favorite and nobody could ever change that. If you ever heard the saying you should be scared of certain Philly fans, thats me. I'm super competitive about football and will do anything to win and argument about it. Despite my passion for the birds, I grew up watching it in my family and its the way we all bond together and thats one of the reasons I enjoy it so much! But let me know what your favorite team is! Unless your a Cowboys or Pats fan... jk.. unless

Posted Dec 4, 2019
  2. I’m a die-hard Lions fan. I’m a Detroit boy myself, and even though I know the Lions will probably never get to a Super Bowl in the next 10 years, I stick with them year in and year out.

Oh, Stafford...

Posted Dec 4, 2019
    HeyItsTay_ likes this.
  3. My dad is from south jersey so I am also a eagles fan even though I don't live there. I admit most eagles fans are obnoxious but I'm not exactly one of the hardcore ones.

Posted Dec 4, 2019
    HeyItsTay_ likes this.
  4. HI!

What's wrong with being a Pats fan. . . I AM ONE MYSELF! NFL is the only sport I don't cheer for the same team my family does (they like Packers and Cowboys). My love for the Patriots started because I admire Tom Brady, and even though I am not from Boston I'm cheering for them. I enjoy watching sports with my family since we all are really passionate about sports and competition is something that runs through my veins. Anyways, this season will be ours!

WHERE MY NEW ENGLAND PATRIOT PALS AT !?!

Posted Dec 4, 2019
    LT Tombstone 77 and xGetRektedx like this.
  5. Sorry.. Patriots are my favorite team. Don’t pulverize me ;)
    --- Post updated ---
    I’d like to stay in one piece for Christmas
    --- Post updated ---
    RIGHT HERE BRUTHER

Posted Dec 4, 2019
    HeyItsTay_, Flame and LT Tombstone 77 like this.
  6. Yeah, I’d have to agree with my brother, I like the Pats as well. However, I’d also like to stay in one piece for Christmas, and um, for the rest of my life. Please don’t hate on us xD.

Posted Dec 4, 2019
  7. Cowgirls, and Patriot fans are the craziest and wackiest trust me man.

My favorite team is the Seattle Seahawks. Russel Wilson for MVP baby. If I had to choose a team from the AFC, I would probably pick the Ravens because Lamar Jackson is honestly a god he has really changed the game this season but I hope Wilson wins MVP over him.

GO HAWKS

Posted Dec 4, 2019
    LT Tombstone 77 likes this.
  8. Nooooo Pats are the worst man they got a fossil at QB xD

Posted Dec 4, 2019
    xGetRektedx and HeyItsTay_ like this.
  9. NOOOOO WHY ARE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS NOOOOO NO WE CANT BE FRIENDS ANYMORE lmao

Posted Dec 4, 2019
  10. ah jeez, I'll be nice since its gonna be Christmas haha!
    --- Post updated ---
    You sound like me, I like you haha!!
    --- Post updated ---
    Yeah I would say Cowboys and Eagles have the most "interesting" fan bases and the pats fans are just very braggy about their old QB haha but I totally agree with you! Evene though I like the birds, I love Russell Wilson as a player and person tbh and yes the Ravens are def going to the SB no doubt!
    --- Post updated ---
    smart guy
    --- Post updated ---
    Everything is wrong with being a Pats fan... and the Packers are great but the Cowboys...Really?? But I totally get why you choose to root for them, Tom Brady was a great QB and Edelmen is amazing even though I really dislike him haha but I understand your passion for the sport and with family!!
    --- Post updated ---
    Gotcha!! I love when people actually root for where they are from and the Lions aren't that bad this year! They def are a work in progress though!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 5, 2019
    NothinButNetYT likes this.
  11. Straight up a fan of the Washington Redskins... Gotta support the home team amiright? (The thing is they aren't very... good!)

Posted Dec 6, 2019
  12. Steelers, all the way. I used to live with them as my home team so I got to respect them and they are still my favorite team now that I am in Florida.

Posted Dec 6, 2019
  13. My favorite team is the Broncos..... RIP Peyton and our 7 different QB's that came after him.... Lets just call this a reabuilding year... Or two... Or maybe 10... Lol let's go #1 draft pick baby!

I have the feeling you still like them because your home team is Miami LMFAO

Posted Dec 6, 2019

14. Nahh, lol. My home city doesn't have a team any more they went out of business years ago. But good try.

Posted Dec 6, 2019
    NothinButNetYT and °3° like this.