• 152 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2182 Players Online
  • 2030 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Whats your favorite Legacy/OG Arcade Game

Discussion in 'Arcade Games' started by khaisle, Jun 27, 2022.

1. Hey everyone! I'm khaisle and this is my first forum post! I have started getting back into Mineplex again and just wanted to have a little discussion about our favorite Legacy Games. For me, I enjoyed playing Squid Shooters and Super Paintball, which kind of kicked off my obsession with other FPS games ;p

Nice to meet you all!

Posted Jun 27, 2022
  2. I'd say my favourite Arcade game is Dragons. I also really miss Skyfall, I used to play it quite a bit when it came out and had a ton of fun; it was really unique and extremely entertaining to play.

Posted Jun 27, 2022
    khaisle and LostShrimp13 like this.
  3. I really liked playing Dragon Escape.

Posted Jun 27, 2022
    khaisle likes this.
  4. Hi, first of fall welcome back!
    I reckon dragons escape too, on maps like Skylands. Its probably the game I remember the most and with castle siege from when I was younger.

Posted Jun 27, 2022
    khaisle likes this.
  5. Welcome back to Mineplex!

My favorite OG game is defiantly Sheep Quest. I used to love being archer and defending.

Posted Jun 27, 2022
    khaisle likes this.
  6. My favourite game was and probably still is death tag, it's pretty fun to play plus you can hang out and chat every once and a while if you're in a certain spot.

Posted Jun 27, 2022
  7. For me I loved playing UHC, TDM, Castle Siege, & Gem Hunters! The nostalgia I get just thinking about it is absolutely insane. Hopefully whenever the server gets Re-Populated we can have those games back. And all of the ones mentioned above by other users!

Posted Jun 27, 2022
    khaisle likes this.
  8. My OG favorites, in order:

Champions DOM TDM (except CTF)
    Castle Siege
    Survival Games
    Death Tag
    One in the Quiver

Posted Jun 28, 2022
    khaisle likes this.
  9. I enjoyed micro battles, one in the quiver, skywars, and Brawl. Always had the best memories on these games.

Posted Jun 28, 2022
    khaisle likes this.
  10. My favorite games were*:

Turf Wars
    Champions (CTF excluded)
    Bomb Lobbers

These three were my main games of 2014-15 era of Mineplex, it was the pinnacle of my happiness.

* I used 'were' instead of 'are' simply because I do not play these games anymore on a daily basis. BUT that does not mean I hate these games, they are still my favorites and they shall remain in my memories forever.

Posted Jun 28, 2022
    khaisle likes this.
  11. Sheep Quest (hands-down best permanent game on the server) and Mineplex Competitive League

Posted Jun 29, 2022