• 386 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4465 Players Online
  • 4079 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What's your favorite and least favorite part of the server?

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Hznter, Jan 22, 2021.

1. My favorite thing about the server is the community.

My least favorite thing about the server is the community.

Posted Jan 31, 2021
  2. My least favourite thing about the server is the players
    and my favourite things are the games

Posted Feb 4, 2021
    Arii likes this.
  3. Heyo! :D

i've been in the community for a very long time, but i would have to say my favourite parts of the server would have to be the community and survival games, i have a large obsession with survival games and i really enjoy it, its a game i get excited about when joining the server, as for the community the diversity with the community is amazing, people play multiple different games and on multiple different platforms but we all still manage to approach and help someone if they are struggling with something (even if people dont know what they are on about they still always try to provide a valid input).

For bad experience, i haven't had many. i would say the amount of hackers the server once had. Gwen and the staff request community have largely helped the community when it comes to hackers. but overall apart from this i don’t have much to say badly upon the server

Have a wonderful day! :3
    Kehs <3

Posted Feb 9, 2021
    Imtherealsanic likes this.
  4. My favorite part of the server is definitely the Domination/Clans gamemodes. Those games got me into Mineplex and are keeping me playing. Recently, I have been finding the leagues such as CTFCL or CCL fun. Also, I enjoy the smaller community where almost everyone knows each other. My least favorite part of Mineplex is the delayed updates. The delays are understand though because the " small " dev team can not work on all games at the same time.

Posted Feb 9, 2021
    Arii likes this.
  5. My favorite part is the feeling when you get into a cakewars game and you see no small skins, bhoppers, hackers or otherwise and just know its going to be a good game.
    My least favorite part is the hackers and the time to get into the game because every server is full.

(On bedrock, java is great!)

Posted Feb 10, 2021
  6. I've been on Mineplex for a while and I have to say that my favorite thing about it is SSM. I've honestly haven't seen this type of game anywhere else or on any other servers. One thing that ruins Mineplex (and a lot of people can agree) is how punishments are given out. I feel like some people are unfairly punished constantly and those who deserve to be punished aren't punished.

Posted Feb 13, 2021
  7. my favourite: pumbstomping randoms
    my least fav: mods folding bc i want to pubstomp them

Posted Feb 14, 2021
  8. Favorite- gotta be the games Ngl
    Least favorite- the lag for the ps4 players

Posted Feb 14, 2021
  9. Dang that’s a paradox if I’ve ever seen one

Posted Feb 14, 2021
  10. Hey!

I would say by far my favourite part of the Java server is definitely either Cake wars or Sky wars. I loved skywars v2 a lot more than skywars v3 but I still like playing it sometimes. I've been quite active and some could say addicted to playing cakewars for a little bit now. I've been having a lot more fun playing it and just having a chill casual game to play while having music playing in the background.

One thing I could say I dislike is that there is no more diversity to skywars anymore. Ice kit, Fire kit, Air kit, Metal kit, and Dirt kit all gave the game a different twist from other servers skywars. It made it a lot more enjoyable and made it less bland per say. Leveling up kits made me want to play the game even more just to have that slight advantage with air kit and leveling it up as much as I could. The achievement kit is pretty much the same thing except you get a lighting bolt to your island once you start the game. It kind of made all my time and effort into getting dirt kit go down the drain just to now be working towards a kit that everyone pretty much already has.

This was a great question though!

Posted Feb 14, 2021
  11. My least fave is Nathan from block hunt

Posted Feb 14, 2021
    NathanDoesESP likes this.
  12. Favorite: games and the part of the community that isn't toxic

Least Favorite: part of the community that is toxic

Posted Feb 16, 2021
  13. I'd say skywars is my favorite game, but my least favorite part is finding little kiddos who think hacking is cool :D

Posted Feb 16, 2021