• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7805 Players Online
  • 4915 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What's your fastest CakeWars game?

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Truthhs, Jun 12, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Omg Im Such a fan... 1.3 second wow I guess no one wanted smoke!

Posted Jun 13, 2020
    Sleick_97 and Truthhs like this.
  2. B)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 13, 2020
    BankOfAtlas likes this.
  3. Hi! I don't really keep track of my longest or fastest game of Cake Wars, but I think my fastest Cake Wars game has to be around 2-3 minutes, but it could have been shorter. I end up being the one that gets carried in fast games like the one I mentioned by my really good teammates though if nobody leaves because my teammates would rush so quickly (I can only have rare cases of carrying my teammates in longs games, not fast ones). This is mainly because I'm really not that great at rushing and that I use archer or frosting (so I can't get wool quickly like builder). However, I've had a few games where everyone quit except for one team, as well as me alone versus one other team with one or two people. I once carried my friend who was AFK to victory in a relatively short game (possibly like 5 minutes or something, but it was relatively on the shorter side) against one other that also had two people. Have a wonderful day!

Posted Jun 13, 2020
    Truthhs likes this.
  4. The fastest Cakewars games that I usually have are when other teams leave. In fact, once I had a 10 second cakewars game, because everyone else in the lobby left. Whenever we get the map "SSSnake", we usually don't go for mid, and go straight for side islands and then to our neighbors, because the islands are so close to one another with platforms to help! Overall, I've never recorded any of my cakewars games unless there is a hacker in them, so I don't have a specific set of data.

Posted Jun 13, 2020
    Truthhs likes this.
  5. rushing a single cake with a team of 4 wont takr that long what you on

Posted Jun 13, 2020
  6. that’s pretty fast, i think you beat my record

Posted Jun 18, 2020
    Looof and Truthhs like this.
  7. 6.6 secs for the same reason as you.

Posted Jun 18, 2020
    Truthhs likes this.
  8. I've never had all other three teams leave at the same time but my fastest game would have had to been in a 4v4v4v4 where everyone except me and all four on yellow team left the game, I just gave up at that point there was no point and I wanted a new match soon, it lasted about 30 seconds. As for duos the quickest game was probably a 2v2 which lasted aroud 2-3 minutes (my team won ofc).

Posted Jun 18, 2020
    Truthhs likes this.
  9. My record was 0.3 seconds, because of the same reason.(All Immortals party)

Posted Jun 18, 2020
  10. Nice! Do you have a video?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 18, 2020
    BankOfAtlas likes this.
  11. Unfortunately, I didn't recorded it.:( (Maybe I can find a screenshot, so I'm trying to find it)

Posted Jun 18, 2020
  12. I don't recall the exact time for my fastest game.

However, it could've been 1-2 minutes which is still quite lengthy. Your game was also very short which made watching that video pretty satisfying for me. Hopefully I can at least get a 30 second Cake Wars game one day.

Thank you for sharing this video, I enjoyed it. Stay safe!

Posted Jun 18, 2020
    Truthhs likes this.
  13. Well, i played a cakewars game with my sister and all the other teams were very agressive. I think it lasted around 3 minutes. I did not win, but i had something to talk about :)

Posted Jun 19, 2020
    Truthhs likes this.
  14. 38 seconds

Posted Jul 11, 2020
    Truthhs likes this.
  15. 5.3 minutes. Cause I'm a good pvper. I challenge any of you to gladiators.

Posted Jul 11, 2020
  16. Loool that's insane. My highest would be around two minutes. If people do not get their full party in game, i notice that they just leave the game and join another. Nice one mate.

Posted Jul 11, 2020
    Truthhs likes this.
  17. Anyone remember the floor is lava achievement. I won without moving 8)

Posted Jul 12, 2020
    Truthhs likes this.
  18. Yea I can’t top your record, but mine is 30 seconds; gotta love a full team rushing us before we protected our cake ;)

Posted Jul 12, 2020
    Truthhs likes this.
  19. got like 3 ss if you really need lmfao

Posted Jul 21, 2020
  20. Ik this is an old post, but I just had a 21 second game today where I didn't even make it to mid and just all other 15 players in the entire game left so I got a free win and I very much wanted to share that. It may be a bit unimpressive compared to SOME, but it was by far the quickest time I've ever gotten.

Posted Jul 24, 2020
    Looof likes this.