• 1043 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7799 Players Online
  • 6756 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What's up with the sharpness limit?

Discussion in 'Skywars' started by TenCashew804211, Apr 23, 2021.

?

Am I a big dumb?

1. YEs dummy stupid idiot

7 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No ur the are the cool

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Every time I upgrade a sword, any time I try to enchant it past sharpness two it just wastes the original sword and give me sharp two anyways. Is this a glitch, or some weird some that is supposed to make it fair, and if that's the case, why have I seen random comments on posts about getting a stone or wooden sword to sharp 5? Does this only happen on Bedrock edition? IF so why would it only begin to glitch past sharpness two? Can I get some answers? Thanks!

Posted Apr 23, 2021
  2. Hey! This is not a bug where you can't go past sharpness II. All enchantments have been intentionally capped at II because having III+ would be too overpowered. I do however believe that before you were able to get III but I'm not exactly sure. Hope this helped!

Posted Apr 23, 2021
  3. Pretty sure it's due to the game balance and mechanics of Mineplex. You cannot enchant past Sharp II because any higher would be considered unbalanced and overpowered. As far as the sword receiving the same enchant again, I'm not sure if that's a bug or the game mechanics as well, but I'm positive it's the game. If it is a bug, I recommend you fill and submit a Bug Report, at https://www.mineplex.com/bugs/.

Posted Apr 23, 2021