• 1436 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6127 Players Online
  • 4691 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

what's up guys it's ufy

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ufy, Feb 27, 2020.

1. what's up, it's Ufy, you might know me from the lobby, cake wars, or even possibly YouTube.
    i'm back and probably going to be making videos on Mineplex again, i took a break because i was going through some
    rough patches in school. if you don't know me you might know this video

[​IMG]

anyways just wanted to say hi again! if have any ideas for videos lmk!
    or just let me know on the forum what's the most popular game atm on Mineplex
    tysm!

-Ufy

Posted Feb 27, 2020
    xGetRektedx and boibary like this.
  2. Hey! First of all, welcome back! I hope you enjoy your time back on Mineplex. And I do think I remember seeing you a couple of times in games and in a lobby or two. It's really great to see more people returning back to Mineplex and Minecraft in general. :D

Posted Feb 27, 2020
  3. tysm really means a lot <3

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 27, 2020
    iMedia likes this.
  4. Hello! Welcome back to the forums! It’s always nice to see members returning back to Mineplex. I’ll have to check out your channel at some point, looks like you’re pretty successful in the YT business. Maybe we could play/chat sometime.

Posted Feb 27, 2020
    Ufy likes this.
  5. Welcome back to the Forums! I love to see people return to Mineplex, as it’s really a great place and the community is amazing. It’s nice to meet you as well. I’m Leo or LT (as I’m commonly known) but feel free to call me by either. It’s cool that you post Mineplex related YouTube videos and I’ll try to stop by and hit the subscribe button! I also have a YouTube channel however it’s not that popular. I mainly play on Bedrock, however I play on Java a bit too. It’d be nice to play with you sometime! See you around :)

Posted Feb 27, 2020
    Ufy likes this.
  6. looking forward to playing w you too! tysm for the friendly welcome!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 28, 2020
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  7. really? that really means a lot, hmu sometime to play! ty for stopping by LT! <3

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 28, 2020
    LT Tombstone 77 likes this.