• 322 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5132 Players Online
  • 4810 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What's the WORST Meal / food you've ever eaten?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Cepheus, Dec 12, 2021.

1. Expired strawberry milk :(

Expired stuff usually tastes the worst, or eating too much of something quickly. I used to be really picky, I didn't hate things but I disliked a lot and avoided it. Since I started cooking for myself and exploring so many types of cuisines around the world that is no longer an issue.

If I had to pick something that wasn't expired that I really disliked the taste of, then probably licorice. Not really sure about meals :p

Posted Dec 17, 2021
    Cepheus likes this.
  2. WHAT LMAO

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 17, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  3. eww that already just sounds nasty-
    wow everybody just saying school food sucks, im glad im homeschooled lol

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 17, 2021
    Name Tag and CatFan105 like this.
  4. Heyya!
    This is really fairly easy for me to answer as I have never liked anything with this before and it always grosses me out to even think about it. To answer I think the worst food is Beef. I like meat, just not beef. I’ve tried it in so many different ways and the only way I can half way tolerate it is on Taco Bell tacos. Can you really call that beef with how processed it is? Anyway sometimes even Taco Bell makes me sick with it so I rarely get it there either. No I’m not vegetarian or vegan because I eat pork, chicken, turkey, etc. I just can’t stand beef.

Posted Dec 17, 2021
  5. I remember this one time I went to a sleepaway camp and in the dining hall, there was rice. Now with the rice, you had the option of soy sauce. I thought I had tried soy sauce before... I was wrong. I doused my rice in it and I felt like I was on the verge of gagging. I know others are fine with it, but I am most certainly not.

Posted Dec 17, 2021
  6. This is quite honestly such a hard question, but when I come to think about it, all I can think of is something that recently happened…So, I won’t lie, I’m one of those people who love Taco Bell, just because it’s cheap…But there are some things I can’t do there. As you probably know, a lot of their items come with sauce/condiments. (Typically sour cream) — I remember I went through the drive thru and had asked for no sour cream on my burrito because I absolutely despise it. When I went to bite into the burrito, the end that I bit into was just loaded with sour cream and that alone made me so sick... I’m not sure what it is, but the thought of purposely fermented cream is so disgusting and sickening to me.

Posted Dec 18, 2021
  7. i went to disneyland paris when i was 4, and i have but one memory

live ants crawling all over my mum's hamburger on the inside of the bun that she only took off to check there was no cheese

Posted Dec 18, 2021
  8. I'm extremely picky with what I eat so I can't really think of any bad foods I've had

Posted Dec 18, 2021
  9. Oh my god..

Posted Dec 18, 2021
  10. My mum made my sister and I eat tofu for every meal for a week once, so I'm gonna have to go with tofu just out of sheer spite. Every time I try it again, I'm brought right back to that week and it makes me feel so sick ;-;

Posted Dec 18, 2021
  11. It was steamed salmon, my parents made it and it was my first time trying it and I have never felt as physically sick as I had when I ate that, I couldn't think of anything worse I don't mind seafood but there was something wrong with it and it has really put me off fish in general.

Posted Dec 18, 2021
  12. I am picky so this is a harder choice. I would probably say Brussel sprouts or some school foods (which I have pictures of).

Posted Dec 18, 2021
  13. I had a chocolate muffin once in New York and it made me puke. Put me off muffins for around a year lol

Posted Dec 19, 2021
  14. I heard some folks talk about school food. I studied in 2 schools the food I tried in them was very different.
    The first one, the Russian food in school, was kinda bad. My friend who is now doing his last year in school, told me that in their cafeteria you can find roaches roaming around.
    The second school that I'm actually studying at, has way better food. It is located on an island called Cyprus in a town called Paphos. We have good soups, lasagna, fries and more. It is however, not a free thing as it is a private school.

Posted Jan 14, 2022
  15. did 60 days with prison food, that was gross

Posted Jan 14, 2022
    Mr.Cardyceps likes this.
  16. hmmmm, I'd have to say anything with coconut in it. I can't stand the flavor, or the smell of coconut.

Posted Jan 14, 2022
  17. This sounds interesting. Can you tell more about this experience?

Posted Jan 14, 2022
    Nightys likes this.
  18. Luckily my school food is amazing haha :D
    The worst food I've ever eaten is probably some random desert I had once in France. I have no idea what it was but it was horrible

Posted Jan 14, 2022
  19. Were you in prison?

Posted Jan 14, 2022
  20. Honestly there isn't a lot of foods that I don't really like. However, I don't like brussels sprouts. Usually with foods I don't like its either I don't like the texture or I don't like the taste, however with brussels sprouts I don't like either. Whenever I'm near them I just kind of look at them thinking how anyone could like them haha. At least I'm not picky about most vegetables

Posted Jan 14, 2022