• 275 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4726 Players Online
  • 4451 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What's the WORST Meal / food you've ever eaten?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Cepheus, Dec 12, 2021.

1. Hi

Would like to know about some of the times in which you've eaten something that was absolutely horrible! Personally, i remember a time in which I ate sweet rice, it is the most gross thing ever, it tasted like sugar coated play-dough. (Do not ask how i know what play-dough tastes like.) So, what about you?

Posted Dec 12, 2021
    Name Tag, N0TVexx and CatFan105 like this.
  2. My worst food of all time has to be anything related with Eggs and Milk (if it is considered a 'food').
    Only a tiny proportion of it can be accepted by my body (for example, in cakes). Anything more than 'normal' will probably be enough to kill me O_O

Posted Dec 12, 2021
    Cepheus and DJPenguinPro like this.
  3. Oh this is a hard one.. I am not picky at all.

Just kidding!
    School food.. anything school food! I mean-
    Right?

Posted Dec 12, 2021
    Superpro, N0TVexx and Cepheus like this.
  4. celery and this expired egg I ate in Mackinac city

Posted Dec 12, 2021
    Cepheus likes this.
  5. Microwaved reheated asparagus

Posted Dec 12, 2021
  6. Well that’s oddly specific!

Posted Dec 12, 2021
    Cepheus and xLqnax like this.
  7. Hmm the worst food I've ever eaten... Well I usually love all sorts of food and I tend to try a lot of new things but since I'm lactose intolerant I will have to go with yogurt, not only because I get a stomachache from it but the taste of it is bad in my opinion. I force myself to eat it in combination with berries sometimes but it just won't help it.

Posted Dec 13, 2021
    Cepheus likes this.
  8. One food I would have to go with, without a doubt, green olives. They are just so disgusting. The taste and everything is horrible. Otherwise, I tend to like most food, and I am constantly trying stuff. But if it is a green olive or has green olives in it, I am not going near it.

Posted Dec 13, 2021
    Cepheus likes this.
  9. I'm sry if you like it but dried seaweed by itself is DOG!

Posted Dec 13, 2021
    N0TVexx and Cepheus like this.
  10. Man, I can't really remember that well what the WORST thing I've eaten would be, which means it was probably a really long time ago since I've had something I didn't like. But, something that I didn't like by a slightly larger amount is definitely interestingly enough, integral rice, I mean I can eat it, I can tolerate it, but I don't exactly like it, heck I sort of dislike it but it wouldn't make me throw up. Then again I was raised eating this at least once in a while by my mom but regardless it definitely isn't my favorite at all, it's really not. It's just the flavor like, I like white rice, I can eat it without an issue I really like it, but when it's integral/diet rice I just don't like it, I really don't.

Posted Dec 13, 2021
    Cepheus likes this.
  11. I can't remember that much. But I remember my family and I tried out this restaurant for the first time and it was just an awful experience. They gave us small portions, and there was a really rotten smell which almost made me throw up. And this one food I ate tasted absolutely terrible - like the smell. To be honest, I swear I think I had a bit of a stomach ache that night (not a big one but it was a slight stomach ache). So yeah

Posted Dec 13, 2021
    N0TVexx and Cepheus like this.
  12. The buckwheat porridge with sheep's liver.
    P.S. I m actually very picky too.

Posted Dec 14, 2021
    Cepheus likes this.
  13. ew that just sounds kinda gross XD
    wow if you dont like anything with eggs or milk seems like your food options are really limited :/

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 15, 2021
  14. sorry to hear you had an awful experience :C

omg a stomach ache too? Eesh.. thats behind not just tasting good o-o

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 15, 2021
  15. every meal in the school cafeteria.

change my mind

Posted Dec 16, 2021
  16. I've had decent food in school cafeterias.

Posted Dec 16, 2021
  17. My school cafeterias “food” in my elementary school tasted disgusting probably bought from McDonald’s and mixed with poop and plastic and then served.

Posted Dec 16, 2021
    Cepheus likes this.
  18. Lucky

Posted Dec 16, 2021
  19. Probably something from school, don't remember anything in specific except for this liquid dipping cheese that was warm on top and cold on the bottom... it made me very uncomfy

Posted Dec 16, 2021
  20. Yes, but actually no

Posted Dec 17, 2021