• 116 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2251 Players Online
  • 2135 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Whats the most annoying thing in Mineplex

Discussion in 'Forum Discussion' started by Zeeelzeeel, Sep 23, 2021.

?

Its literally the title

1. Hackers

14 vote(s)
    22.2%
  2. Toxic players

8 vote(s)
    12.7%
  3. Dead games

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  4. Lag

15 vote(s)
    23.8%
  5. Myself

5 vote(s)
    7.9%
  6. Other ( comment )

11 vote(s)
    17.5%
  1. Getting 4v1ed

Posted Oct 29, 2021
    Nightys, Cakemaster7019 and Mothy like this.
  2. For me, it's definitely the rude players. Most of the time, people are very nice but there are times when people are rude just because their identity is hidden over the internet.

Posted Oct 29, 2021
    Nightys likes this.
  3. I'm more polite on the internet...

Posted Oct 29, 2021
    Cepheus likes this.
  4. as soon as I saw you tagged me in a thread with this title I knew you were going to say something very special about me.

Posted Oct 30, 2021
    Fallen likes this.
  5. If by special you mean true, yeah :D

Posted Nov 6, 2021
  6. people who don't like pencils

Posted Nov 7, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  7. I could talk about a lot, but one main thing is I feel like the leads either don't care or are scared of change. Possibly ever since HOG flopped, nearly no games were really brought back except UHC which has now pretty much died out. I remember the Castle siege movement. Once they realised nothing would happen they all pretty much left, a lot of suggestions are left unconsidered and overall there doesn't seem to be much going on except for minor bug fixes. Clans players keep complaining because they went the next season, nothings happened. Transparency is a huge problem too. I also want to talk about those like department things staff are in. That really makes everything more complicated. Like you need a specific type of staff member to ban for reduced kb? That's ridiculous. I mean if you look at other servers to compare, they don't need departments because they know what they're doing improves the server and helps them in the long run. Unfortunately I doubt anything will come to a change any time soon.

Posted Nov 7, 2021
  8. The ones that get past the auto-banner for people who don't like pencils (ABFPWDLP)

Posted Nov 7, 2021
    Cepheus likes this.
  9. Posted Nov 8, 2021
    Mappable likes this.
    Posted Nov 8, 2021
    Arshaad_73 and CatFan105 like this.