• 356 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6466 Players Online
  • 6110 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Whats the most annoying thing in Mineplex

Discussion in 'Forum Discussion' started by Zeeelzeeel, Sep 23, 2021.

?

Its literally the title

1. Hackers

14 vote(s)
    22.6%
  2. Toxic players

8 vote(s)
    12.9%
  3. Dead games

9 vote(s)
    14.5%
  4. Lag

15 vote(s)
    24.2%
  5. Myself

5 vote(s)
    8.1%
  6. Other ( comment )

11 vote(s)
    17.7%
  1. Groups of level 100 sweats coming in and annihilating everybody in the first 30 seconds of the game

Posted Oct 18, 2021
    Lymexious and maevestarbaby like this.
  2. Hmm You see I don't face a lot of hackers :sigils:
    But I face a lot of lag:squint: yes this is what I want I want my ping to be atleast 100 man You doesn't know my pain thanks to sr mod
    Who suggested me to don't pvp and use the bows

Posted Oct 18, 2021
    Jet Starglaze likes this.
  3. Lag. No doubt.

Posted Oct 18, 2021
  4. when people open a non whitelist MPS and kick any strangers that come in

Posted Oct 25, 2021
  5. Toxic players definitely ruin the game. I love talking with other people, but when people find the need to talk down to other players and view themselves as superior to others, it gets annoying.

Posted Oct 26, 2021
  6. Lag for sure even though it might be me. Recently it has gotten worse but that might just be my internet.

Posted Oct 26, 2021
  7. this thread is a cesspool of negativity and i'm here for it!

Personally the thing I find most annoying about Mineplex is the fact @Rey smells up the place. Like, take a shower, sheesh. And finish an API or two!!! <333

isaac

Posted Oct 26, 2021
  8. Hello

The most annoying thing about Mineplex in my opinion would be Toxic players. This counts for both the forums and the server, nothing aggravates me more than people who cause toxicity among those 2 platforms just for the sake of...whatever- I dont even know at this point.

I believe that it's not really mineplex's fault, though, that there are toxic people. Pretty much every multiplayer game theres always going to be that one person who causes trouble :/

Posted Oct 26, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  9. [Bedrock Perspective]

Definitely lag and cheaters. If I'm really active in a day then I can possibly report nearly 10 cheaters within any given day (with evidence). And the amount of times I've failed a speedbridge because my blocks disappeared below me or I tried to block someone off in Cake Wars the block disappears (this happens a lot with obsidian as well when it's mined). It's just a bit irritating. I don't experience much toxicity though, mainly because people on Bedrock don't usually chat.

Posted Oct 27, 2021
  10. no updates or care from devs and up

Posted Oct 27, 2021
    ItsMeTanish and Jet Starglaze like this.
  11. Except for the 2 big things that we just got like half a month ago?

Posted Oct 27, 2021
    Cakemaster7019 likes this.
  12. for java yes but no bedrock

Posted Oct 27, 2021
  13. Still wish we had gotten castle defense this year, but considering that fact that its the 27th and Halloween is the 31s5, I don't think we're getting much this year. =/

Posted Oct 27, 2021
  14. The most annoying thing is people who don't worship Jacoby Brisket.

Posted Oct 28, 2021
    _ItsMusic_ likes this.
  15. I'm sorry, I'll try harder for you and Jacoby Brisket :')

Posted Oct 28, 2021
  16. year last didnt it come out on the 31 or the first

Posted Oct 28, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  17. Oh
    Ok
    Hadn't realized thwt...
    So yeah maybe we'll still get it =)

Posted Oct 28, 2021
  18. The Bedrock PvP Knockback System

Posted Oct 28, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  19. weird lastyear we get a hollowen game from the 31 to the end of nov, its supose to be all of OCT! after oct holloween is dead

Posted Oct 28, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  20. The knockback on bedrock is still horrible. I would choose between hackers and lag though, and I'll go with lag. I live in the UK, so I have high ping as is, and Mineplex is just so laggy in general. I can't go one day without crashing at least 3 times, it's frustrating. As a micro battles main I will tell you micro battles is the 2nd game that has the most hackers. I play with some of the best players thankfully, making hackers not as hard to kill. We kill the hackers 9 times out of 10, but they're still really annoying to deal with. No staff main micro battles either, so you have to report the hackers, otherwise they won't get banned

Posted Oct 29, 2021