• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What's the highest round you've gotten in Mob Arena?

Discussion in 'Mob Arena' started by xColin_, Feb 21, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Just a little fun first post I decided to make. What's the highest round you guys got? Mine was 43.

Posted Feb 21, 2019
    Worpp likes this.
  2. SkarmMines

SkarmMines

My first time playing Mob Arena as well as Bedrock was yesterday with @uhNathan and we got to round 16.

I'm definitely going to be playing more of that though because it was pretty fun. It kind of reminds me of Halloween Horror in a way with the waves of mobs and that's one of my favorite games on Mineplex.

Posted Feb 21, 2019
    factionsBR likes this.
  3. Vocaloiid

Vocaloiid

I remember seeing a thread like this before. I've gotten like up to 6. I think @Worpp got to 100 or something like that

Posted Feb 21, 2019
    Worpp likes this.
  4. I usually get up to 10 or 11, then i just lag and can't do anything bc im on mobile.

Posted Feb 21, 2019
  5. Dang, PC is a better option for Mob Arena. When it gets up to those ridiculous swarms, barely any Mobile player can survive Mob Arena.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 21, 2019
  6. Yep, the mob that annoys me the most is the pigman, which are faster and do more damage, they are usually the mob that kills me.

Posted Feb 21, 2019
  7. I agree. Pigmen usually come in at the later rounds though. The most annoying mob for the early rounds (1,2,3,4 etc.) is the Spider. They always pounce on you and they're usually stuck in corners that normal melee people can't reach.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 21, 2019
  8. I’ve only played it a few times, since my rounds last for so long. I lasted till round 23 solo

Posted Feb 21, 2019
  9. I agree aswell, for spiders, I usually buy a bow and arrow and just shot them there, or they may just go down and attack you.

Posted Feb 22, 2019
  10. Worpp

Worpp

I used to hold the wr for most rounds, 166. It was quickly topped by another player (can’t remember ign) at 200, and almost instantly got topped by yet a different player. The record is held at 205.

It takes so long to do, so make sure you have a whole day free, and that your parents aren’t worrying too much xD

Posted Feb 24, 2019
    Snowwii likes this.
  11. NothinButNet36

NothinButNet36

Lol yesterday my teammates died at around round 10 and I was just carrying and got full diamond armor and a bunch of Gapples and literally carried them all by myself for like 78 rounds lol. I got a crap ton of XP. My teammates didn’t stay tho except for one.

Posted Feb 24, 2019
    Snowwii likes this.
  12. Basically all my matches.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 26, 2019
    NothinButNet36 likes this.
  13. NothinButNet36

NothinButNet36

The reason I had to lose that game was because I had to use the bathroom xD. And couldn’t keep going

Posted Feb 26, 2019
    el4ctrified likes this.