• 2163 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10601 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What's something, that you do, that you consider salty, but justified?

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Wolfhawk33, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Yeah but it can take a while to get an ender Pearl, also if you managed to keep them away from the base then the pic will basically be render useless

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 21, 2019
  2. its faster to get epearl than to complete a wall, and that's if you make it out of wool. Also by spending time on wall, you are allowing other teams to take beacons with puts you and your team at disadvantage

Posted Sep 21, 2019
  3. --- Post updated ---
    You do realize that in cake wars you usually have teammates? Your not a one man army

OP OP
  4. Sure feels like a 1 man army when my teammates are building walls instead of actually helping with objective.

Posted Sep 21, 2019
    NothinButNetYT likes this.

5. Hmmmmmm, maybe instead of destroying their wall, you should be going after emeralds, team upgrades, and cakes

OP OP
  6. I don't destroy their wall, and I do go after the beacons, but the game is much harder because I'm getting 2 and 3v1ed because my team is wasting their time on the wall lol

Posted Sep 21, 2019
    NothinButNetYT and Heaty like this.
  7. 1. Then keep the other teams away from your base
    2. If they do get in, they're basically trapped there, and if their cake's gone and your ganging up on then, then that can be a huge problem for them
    --- Post updated ---

Ok if I'm building walls around my bases, and I hear my teammates getting attack, then I will immediately stop building, and help them, ok?I'm not dedicated to building walls to the point where I completely forget about my own team, XD

OP OP
  8. 1. It's not as simple as "keep other teams away from your base" when a full team of players can come platform upwards, jump down onto your base and eat your cake. Not to mention, if you have walls and they're geared good luck killing them cause the void won't be an option. Over all, walls are just not useful and don't help in any way. If you see a player coming towards your base, you can platform upwards and block them, or you can simply smack them off the edge. The void is a vital part of the game, and since your team has built walls you can't use it. It's just taking up room and giving other people ways to hide in your base and strike when you don't notice it. It's the equivalent of when people put too many blocks on the cake. People can come and block themselves in and eat the cake. Both of these things mentioned are only some of the things players do that may cause them a game.
    2. I don't think a team is going to try to get another teams cake if they don't have one, the viable option is to wait for cake rot if you'r'e going up against a competent team.

Posted Sep 21, 2019
  9. right but if you don't build wall at all, and focus completely on getting obsidian or capping beacons or eating cakes, your chances of winning will go up drastically.

Posted Sep 21, 2019
  10. Okay so first of all, would you really trust your teammates to stand on top of a wall for the whole game, with barely anything to do? Most likely your teammates will be standing on the generator, trying to get armor and a sword, instead of protecting against some threat that isn't even present at the moment. Second, if the player really wants to eliminate your team, they won't stop because there's some dumb wall blocking the way. They usually always have a pickaxe on hand, and can mine through the wall easily in less than thirty seconds. Also, players that have an ounce of logic will know to crouch when mining the cake, so you still won't be able to detect them. Think about this. Would you want to stand on top of the wall that you built for the whole game? hmmm, i don't think so lol
    And if you aren't standing on the wall, then how would you be able to realize that someone is going for your cake?

Walls can provide a hindrance to the player trying to destroy your cake, but honestly, the cost of the supplies to build the wall far outweigh the benefits.

Posted Sep 21, 2019

11. Ok if I'm building walls around my bases, and I hear my teammates getting attack, then I will immediately stop building, and help them, ok?I'm not dedicated to building walls to the point where I completely forget about
    --- Post updated ---

Ok, I never said that I expected my teammates to stay on the wall the entire game, I just said, that if a player sees someone on top of a wall guarding their

Ok fine, if you want to use the void then feel free to break a apart a few parts of the wall, that way you'll have, spots that you can use, but Don't destroy the entire wall
    --- Post updated ---
    Again, in cakewars you have teammates, just because, one person is building walls, that doesn't mean that their entire teayn can't cap beacons, or eat cakes

OP OP