• 1220 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9658 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What's something, that you do, that you consider salty, but justified?

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Wolfhawk33, Sep 14, 2019.

1. I love being toxic, but, directly at the boundaries of the network rules.
    I'd say stupid things that push the limit of the rules as far as possible without violating;
    it's pretty funny. It's stupid, but it makes sense. Like if you do the same thing? :P

Posted Sep 17, 2019
  2. You do realize that I usually use bricks, endstone, and or terracotta

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 18, 2019
  3. Idk if it counts as salty, and it might be punishable, but I use an Xray texture pack in Skywars.

Posted Sep 18, 2019,
    Last edited Sep 18, 2019
  4. Well I’m probably the least salty person on earth but If I had to pick something I’d say jumping off the edge in cake wars when my cake gets eaten, I figure it’s to late to get a win so I just jump off, collect my xp, gems and shards and hop into a new game.

Just a heads up though. Things like killing your team and destroying your cake defence for no reason or anything to sabotage your own team is punishable so I’d recommend you not do that :D

Posted Sep 18, 2019
    Kyuine likes this.
  5. This is gameplay trolling and it could land you in serious trouble, because it violates the Mineplex rules. Some Cake Wars players may not agree with your idea of building walls around your base as defense and may try to destroy it. If this is the case, explain to them why you are making the walls. If you don't like your teammates, you can always leave the game, but breaking the cake defense and overall trying to get eliminating is just destroying their stats.
    --- Post updated ---
    Whenever somebody eats my cake in Cake Wars, I'll wait until they have one slice to eat and then I'll leave LOL

Sorry everyone ;(

Posted Sep 18, 2019

6. Here's the thing I'll tell them why I'm building my walls and I'll tell them not to destroy them, but if they ignore me and start destroying my walls then I will sabatoge them, if I'm not allowed to protect our cake, then what's the point of having one
    --- Post updated ---

I have a reason

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 18, 2019
  7. --- Post updated ---

how? if you're fast enough you can have spots for archers and if you have any strong blocks you can make it to where, it's hard for the other teams to break in

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 19, 2019
  8. it's wasting time you should be using gearing up or capping beacons by making a structure that's not going to stop anyone

Posted Sep 19, 2019
  9. can relate

Posted Sep 19, 2019
    ScarletBlood37 likes this.
  10. When people build walls it makes me salty.
    --- Post updated ---
    You got to be kidding me *facepalm

Posted Sep 20, 2019
  11. 1 PapiKirito, at this point I'm getting sick of your ignorance

2. What right does my team have to destroy the stuff that I built

3. If it's a waste of time then why has it helped me before?
    --- Post updated ---

We would not get along

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 20, 2019
  12. 1) Likewise lol
    2) They don't unless it is obstructing cake view, never mentioned anything about that though?
    3)If it has honestly helped you before you must have been playing in super low iq lobby

Posted Sep 20, 2019
  13. He didn't say anything rude..? When people try to get your cake you can't hit them off if theres walls blocking them from falling into the void. Making a wall is completely useless and a waste of bricks, that's all the guy was trying to say. Which is an opinion that I completely agree with, if you look at it from an opponent perspective it's just giving them an advantage. So your teammates are going to do the most logical thing, which is break the wall you just made.

And as for the reporting thing, people want blatant hackers banned now, in that very instance (Staff Request is very useful, not sure if they have it on bedrock). It's nonsensical to take the time out of your day to record a blatant hacker, because they'll get banned either way by gwen. The only time when it's worth recording someone to get them banned is if they're closet cheating and haven't been banned by gwen or a staff member yet.

Posted Sep 20, 2019
  14. Naw a little wool wall around the base and it's easy to trap people

Posted Sep 20, 2019
  15. Trapping other good players and other Eternals and watching them try to act cool. Heh

Posted Sep 20, 2019
    Wolfhawk33 likes this.
  16. The way Net put it it made it a seem a little rude towards the creator of this thread.

Posted Sep 20, 2019
  17. But the OP didn’t seem to take any offence from that. For you it might be rude, but that’s not the case for everyone
    --- Post updated ---
    Also people say it’s a team game when it’s really not lol. If you want something done, you yourself must do it

Posted Sep 20, 2019
    Heaty likes this.
  18. Omg yes. Can definitely relate here. I’ve had a teammate break the block I was standing on, after I had just gotten full iron armor. So annoying... lol

And honestly, walls are just stupid lmao

Posted Sep 20, 2019
    SpookVegetables likes this.

19. Ok let me explain how I use walls in cake wars when I build a wall, I build bridges from the top of the wall, not only that but I have spots for archers, finally I'll make it to where, my team has easy access to the outside of it.

Now to everyone, who says walls are, useless explain, now if we were talking about building a simple wall and adding nothing to it, then yeah I could see your point, but we're not, we're talking about 1 or 2 players staying at the base, guarding it, fortifying it, basically trying to keep the cake safe, and the team alive,
    and you be surprised at how effective walls can be, because if player, sees an big wall, with even just one player on it, they will go away,
    (This may not apply when said player has enderpearls, deploy platform, diamond armour, and/or a bow)

On top of that, if they do try to break through your walls, then you'll get a small chance to land a surprise attack.

P.s here's a funny story that's soley based off lucked, so a few weeks ago I was playing cake wars duo, and I ended up on a team all by myself, I then started building walls around my base, and the walls were so big that they reached the build limit, after a while "bed destruction" happened, and it was just me and 2 other teams, 1 team managed to take out the other team, but when they came after me, they did something that cost them the match, the moment they got on top of the wall, they placed down a TNT sheep, and the blast sent them off the map, and it gave me the victory

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 21, 2019
  20. Aint a wall ever made that could stop a pearl and a pick

Posted Sep 21, 2019