• 420 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8325 Players Online
  • 7905 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What's one Forums Encounter You'll Never Forget?

Discussion in 'Forum Discussion' started by Kindnessaj, Oct 27, 2021.

1. For me? It's definitely when I came on the forums and had like 20+ notifications which really confused me. I was like what in the world happened until I did some thinking before I checked the notifications and quickly realized who and what it was. Essentially, someone incredibly dear to me decided to start liking all the wall posts on my profile, their reasoning? I have no idea but it was pretty funny. I didn't even ask them, it was something that was so like them I didn't even think of doing what any sane person would do unless they're some celebrity posting on Twitter. Regardless, this happened a bit of time ago but I never forgot it for some reason so yeah. What's one forums encounter you'll never forget? It can be anything really.

Posted Oct 27, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  2. Realized I couldn't comment on a post cause oop I'm network banned.

Posted Oct 27, 2021
  3. many 5hings, ut there's one thwt i remember particularly right now for some reason. It was right after PieorPi got banned for some reason, and I decided to follow him for some reason, and then he followed me back. There's also the time 5hwt I met @Jet Starglaze in-game, and we both recognized each other and then both went and followed each other, that was funny

Posted Oct 27, 2021
  4. any encounter involving Jacoby Brisket is simply unforgettable.

Posted Oct 27, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  5. This:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Posted Oct 27, 2021
    Looof, bUbBLeE, le Brownie and 2 others like this.
  6. To be very honest my very old posts are so cringe that i cannot ever forget.

But it gets better as time progress!

Posted Oct 27, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  7. This is another good one:

[​IMG]

Posted Oct 27, 2021
    Kindnessaj and 20LeeBrian1 like this.
  8. My first forums thread I had made is something I will never forget since it actually got a lot of attention and I was so happy when people gave their opinions on my idea! If you are curious to know this is my thread.

Posted Oct 28, 2021
    mab8400 and Kindnessaj like this.
  9. this was 3 days after I joined the forums
    [​IMG]

Posted Oct 28, 2021
  10. i can just imagine this dude wearing a top hat with a pipe and being like Mhhhhhhh its actually "You're "

Posted Oct 28, 2021
  11. Probably @AbleToStrafe and @Bluestorm1210YT commiting on my cakewars montage that i don't think is to good know compared to my next one comingout. Anyways though they are my favorite YouTubers, and it was so crazy to me that they committed on my montage.

Posted Oct 28, 2021
    scarlet, Kindnessaj and CatFan105 like this.
  12. Was legitimately expecting thwt to be a rickroll =

Posted Oct 28, 2021
  13. I loved it when i got banned from the forums for a name and banner that was suddenly somehow inappropriate after 3 years of using it in front of staff!!

Posted Oct 28, 2021
    Kindnessaj, le Brownie and anna dot like this.
  14. haha I remember that :)
    and also I'll never forget the time I was mentioned in a newsletter

Posted Nov 5, 2021
    DrRentzel, Kindnessaj and CatFan105 like this.
  15. Oooh, I like this one. I've had quite a few amusing encounters that stuck with me. First being the time I quoted the entire song Show Yourself on a profile wall with @joshuart , I still remember waking up each day to add a new line and it was just great. The other is when somebody used f12 to edit a forums post I made when I locked a thread and I just found it super amusing

Posted Nov 6, 2021
  16. i'll always remember how i met my best friend.

[​IMG]

the epitome of maturity from us xoxo @_hazza

Posted Nov 6, 2021
    Kindnessaj and _hazza like this.
  17. lmao im saving this forever

Posted Nov 6, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  18. Lmao I remember when translations team opened applications for Shakespearen for April fools earlier this year.

[​IMG]

Posted Nov 6, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  19. Yato, a random kid on forums in late 2019, interesting dude, but was so active and constantly talking to me on forums, I would've consider him a friend

tho, I miss late 2019 forums as a whole :)

Posted Nov 6, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  20. unironically, the time i was messaged about my age bypass

enjin as a whole is kind of unforgettable, it's a shame i was a kid back then

Posted Nov 7, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.