• 1287 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9725 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What's better #3

Discussion in 'Surveys' started by Dezzy, Jul 18, 2019.

?

Whats Better?

1. Cake Wars

2. Nano Games

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Monday I posted a forum post about which was better, Dogs or Cats. Currently the votes are,
    Dogs: 21 Votes
    Cats: 7 Votes
    I seen so many about how they love Dogs more and then I saw one how they love cats more. They we're great ones but I now was in a Discord Call with somebody and we we're playing tons of games then I was reminded that people play tons of games but, in their opinion what is better? So todays is gonna be What's Better, Cake Wars or Nano Games?

What's Better #1 Link : https://www.mineplex.com/threads/survey-whats-better.56072/

What's Better #2 Link: https://www.mineplex.com/threads/whats-better-2.56431/

Posted Jul 18, 2019
    Dinnersaur_ and Sakeusi like this.
  2. Hey there,

Back in eniin there were rarely questions like this which is why I personally prefer xenfero now towards enjin, anyway into what I was going to say,

For me it would have to be cake wars, the reason for this is because its basic and easy to understand, yes there might be the odd appearance of a hacker but other then that it's a fun experience on both bedrock and java and you can play with just the casual friend for some fun times or with 3 other friends and go on a tryhard streak (which I personally do sometimes and it's fun c:)

Kind regards
    - Sakeusi

Posted Jul 18, 2019
  3. I like Nano Games better because they're short and there's a lot of them which are all different. I'm not the type of person that can do the same thing for long periods of time, so I can just stay on Nano Games for quite a while longer than anything else.

Posted Jul 18, 2019
  4. i think cake wars is a amazing and fun game, however im not good at it as well as it takes forever, i prefer shorter games as well as easier ones, so nano games from me personally but i think overall cakewars is better

Posted Jul 19, 2019
  5. I have to say nano games, its so much of a variety and its fun. I also like Nano games because you don't need to know the people around you to successfully play it, while on Cake wars I avoid playing since I don't have friends to play it with.

Posted Jul 19, 2019
  6. Havent Played much of each but from my exprience i would have to chose cake wars.

Posted Jul 21, 2019
  7. CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE.

is that enough.

andioop-

I’ve been playing cake wars for a while now and I guess I’ve just grown attached to that part of the community. I love the different strategies I see while playing and its one of the few games on Mineplex you can easily play for hours without realizing time has passed that quick. From time to time I do play NANO games with my friends even though 99% of the time they end up winning while I’m still stuck laughing at myself for not even passing the first checkpoint on the Parkour Game. *cough coUgh @Tea Or that Jump Rope game where I forget to turn on particles... HAHA. I mean, I could see why players would choose NANO, its fast, fun, and has a nice variety of different games.

At the end of the day, I have to support cake wars though, I just happen to enjoy it more (:

yurrrrrr,
    ~nouqt//ailin

Posted Jul 31, 2019
    Tea likes this.
  8. Hiya,

Personally I’d choose Nano Games. My reasoning is that Nano is pretty high tempo and always has something different in store (until you make a full rotation). Cake Wars is definitely fun and it’s a game I wouldn’t say I hate or dislike, but it does take a while for things to really get going which I’m not the hugest fan of. So basically, I like the fast paced, reoccurring vibe that Nano has rather than CW’s slower start. Keep asking questions like these, they’re a lot of fun and it’s always cool to see everyone else’s preferences and thoughts. Have a great day!

Posted Aug 1, 2019
  9. I like Nano games better kind of a faster version mixed arcade.

Posted Aug 1, 2019