• 1398 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7995 Players Online
  • 6597 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Whatever Happened to One in the Quiver?

Discussion in 'Combat Games' started by Perit, Apr 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I can't exactly remember when this game faded away, but I can't find it in the Mineplex lobby anymore. What happened to it?

Posted Apr 21, 2019
    mab8400 likes this.
  2. It's found under Arcade games now. People don't play it that much, but if you go into mixed arcade sometimes you can play it. Hope this helped.
    ~Epic

Posted Apr 21, 2019
    Perit likes this.
  3. Appreciate the help!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 21, 2019
  4. Ya, I love OITQ, but I can never get a game started because of the new way Mixed Arcade works :(

Posted Apr 21, 2019
    Perit likes this.
  5. As the previous posts have stated, it’s under Mixed Arcade now. However, as @Jaekub said, it’s very hard to get a game started as there are very few players that actively play it still :/ I know Bedrock has a great edition of OITQ though, so if you’re really wanting to play it again, I suggest checking it out on Bedrock!

Posted Apr 21, 2019
    Jaek and Perit like this.
  6. Most of the less played arcade games are found in the arcade games npc. You will notice that pb and de have it’s own npc

Posted Apr 21, 2019
    Acerna likes this.
  7. As stated above, One in the Quiver was moved specifically to the Mixed Arcade last year due to lack of players. It's individual game mode was removed, so the only way to play it now is in the Mixed Arcade or in MPS and community servers. I'd really encourage you to find other people that enjoy playing the game as well to ensure that you can get a game going. As a few others have mentioned, it's not the most popular Mixed Arcade game, so it is hard to get players to start up a game of it sometimes. It is pretty unfortunate, but there's nothing we can really do about it if the majority of players don't want to play it.

Since your question has been answered numerous times, I'm going to lock this thread. If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to private message me.

Thread Locked

Posted Apr 25, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.