• 1309 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5682 Players Online
  • 4373 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What would you like to see added to clans?!

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Stormiiee, Mar 17, 2020.

1. Hello!

As you know next map/season might be around the corner!

I understand these ideas won't be added next season because obviously.they will need time to implement the ideas! While trying to balance the ideas.

In the future of clans, what would you like to see???

NEW KITS? NEW EVENTS? REWORKS?

Let me know what ideas you have!! I'm interested in seeing all of your ideas!

Posted Mar 17, 2020,
    Last edited Mar 17, 2020
    Fallen™ and kznny like this.
  2. Smaller map

I do not know this

Posted Mar 17, 2020
    Fallen™, kznny and Stormiiee like this.
  3. My unindexing. (As we dream of afar)

Posted Mar 17, 2020
    kznny likes this.
  4. I really think the only main problems with Clans right now are the number of hackers on it. Even if you call for staff using /a or staff request, it sometimes either takes a very long time or no one comes at all. More has to be done to stop the cheaters that use VPNs to get around bans that continuously go onto new alts once they are banned. Hackers are the reason a lot of players have been quitting Clans, so I think that the staff team's main focus should be to find a more efficient way to deal with them.

Posted Mar 17, 2020
  5. I'd say new bosses and literally just new content. Maybe a server on clans that is automatic matchmaking, so everyone has a clan? I think that would be cool.

Posted Mar 18, 2020
  6. Rework both mage and assassin kits, mage's skills for the most part are either very OP or completely useless, and reworking mage to have more balanced skills (and themed around elements, we already have fire/ice, and then kind of electricity and healing). Assassin should just be removed, it's caused so many problems and is still one of the most dominant kits due to it's high mobility. I feel like a kit themed on healing (druid) or summoning would be nice.
    Aside from that, more small events and less powerful rare-type items, that solo clans or just non-power clans could do and get.

Posted Mar 18, 2020
    kznny likes this.
  7. To be honest on my mom's life,illusion smokebomb should be re added to clans

Posted Mar 18, 2020
  8. yeah she did, i dont really like to talk about it though if we could change our topic it would be greatly appreciated.

Posted Mar 18, 2020
  9. yeah my bad, why do you think illu and smoke should be brought back?

Posted Mar 18, 2020
  10. it added variety to the game and it was easier to tell if someone was cheating.

Posted Mar 18, 2020
  11. -snip- Also it should not be brought back as it made all tank players useless, even intimidation brutes

Posted Mar 18, 2020,
    Last edited by a Moderator Mar 18, 2020
  12. Dude i seriously dont want to talk about my mom, illusion smokebomb was more skillfull because now its a bunch of tanks on mounts

Posted Mar 18, 2020
  13. aight my bad, but if tanks and mounts are the problem, they should nerfed and assassin should not be buffed

Posted Mar 18, 2020
  14. How do we go about nerfing mounts?

Posted Mar 18, 2020
  15. I think we should decrease their speed and make them harder to get, -snip-

Posted Mar 18, 2020
  16. Please i beg of you stop reminding me of her, it pains me just to think of her. And i think nerfing speed would be a good idea

Posted Mar 18, 2020
    • Spread Hate / Harassment
    We could also nerf certain abilities such as intimidation, also, -snip-?

Posted Mar 18, 2020,
  17. Can you like not

Also yeah, I believe nerfing mounts is a good start. It has proven itself a tool that is overpowered and should be addressed imo.

Posted Mar 18, 2020
  18. actually stop dude its not something i like to talk about and im still in pain. Intimidation getting nerfed is a good idea, but i think secondary recall should be buffed.

Posted Mar 18, 2020
  19. Yo también. -snip-

Posted Mar 18, 2020,