• 2088 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10526 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What would happen if every lie you told come true?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by joerock777, Sep 15, 2019.

1. I saw this on an advert once for a movie YEARS AGO.

Anyway. I think that this will be a pretty interesting thread, so let’s say that you say “the dog ate my homework” (as a lie) but the twist is, the dog actually ate it

Post your answers down below!

Posted Sep 15, 2019
  2. I would no longer be a liar.

Posted Sep 15, 2019
    mxwell likes this.
  3. Every situation I lied about to get out of, I wouldn't be lying.
    Therefore, nobody would be a liar.

Posted Sep 15, 2019
    • Inappropriate Posts/Threads
    -snip-
    I did an oopsie :gwen:

Posted Sep 15, 2019,
    Last edited by a Moderator Sep 15, 2019
    leo_thya and Gennn like this.
  4. I mean it's essentially the episode of Fairly Odd Parents where Timmy wishes he was always right and causes all sorts of havoc. It would depend on if only you had this power or if everyone did. If everyone did someone would undoubtedly say, "The world doesn't exist," and poof there goes earth.

Posted Sep 15, 2019
  5. You are a legend
    --- Post updated ---
    I'd be a unicorn living in a castle made out of sugar in the universe where unicorns live called Acadia. Or, at least, four-year-old me would be

Posted Sep 15, 2019,
    Last edited by a Moderator Sep 15, 2019
  6. If it all came true then my dad would work for ElementAnimation, and my mum would be a politician, and I would live in a fancy house in the outer suburbs of London.

Posted Sep 15, 2019
  7. If this was true, then every person that said they need op for testing because they are from planet minecraft, will suddenly have op on every server, and there won't be anymore servers. xD

I also would take advantage of this and say no one is starving, and everyone has clean water, so therefore, there won't be anymore world hunger, and dirty water. :D

Posted Sep 15, 2019
  8. That's wholesome, you're a man of goodwill ACC3PT3D.

Posted Sep 15, 2019
    PR0M0T3D likes this.
  9. Then the world would have ended in 2012.

Posted Sep 16, 2019