• 1490 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5175 Players Online
  • 3685 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What was the scummiest thing you have ever done on mineplex

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by rexh17, Jun 17, 2019.

1. Once i was playing skywars and it was at the end of the game. It was me vs another guy. The map started to crumble, but I was on the middle island so I was safe. that’s when I spotted him. A guy with leather armor who hasn’t left his starting island all round. He didn’t mine or anything like that to improve his inventory. He started building straight up. I happened to have two eggs in my inventory so I waited till the crumbling was almost at his island and threw the eggs at him. It didn’t knock him off, and I didn’t expect it to, but the map crumbling caught up to him and i got the kill for that(the game said in chat so-and-so was killed by rexh17 with eggs). I don’t know if it was mean or scummy of me to take advantage of someone who was clearly new to the game and get a free kill out of it and I should’ve let him win or something like that, but that’s what happened. Do you guys have any stories where you did something potentially scummy to someone in mineplex?

Posted Jun 17, 2019
    SudL and Mikamortensen like this.
  2. The scummiest thing i've ever done is scare my teammate with enderpearl noises on cakewars (I had 4 pearls and wasted 3) and he fell at the end of the game after all the cakes were eaten. We lost that game :)

Posted Jun 17, 2019
    rexh17 likes this.
  3. Like we were running to enemies base on cake wars then I put sheep on the bridge and bridge went down lol that was pretty funny for me at least

Posted Jun 17, 2019
  4. Lol, it could be funny on intense occasions on cakewars. Just destroy your whole teams plans by taking a bridge down because you placed a sheep.

Posted Jun 17, 2019
  5. >be me
    >come back to server after 4 years
    >play death tag (my favorite game as a kid)
    >make a couple of new friends
    >use the traitor runner kit
    >push them all off
    >i won the game
    >leave the server and cry for 8 hours
    >worth it

Posted Jun 17, 2019
  6. but you woN!

Posted Jun 17, 2019
  7. Playing Wolf in SSM.

Posted Jun 17, 2019
  8. Hackusate everyone who is better than me, I should probably get banned for the number of people I have accused of hacking. Though there was this one time when I hackusated some eternal and he was like "but ---- was using reach too!" then I was like "too" so you admit it, and then he said, "U didn't see nothin." It was super funny!

Posted Jun 17, 2019
  9. Me and my friend were playing bedrock survival games. We thought we were on the same team. We destroy everyone. At the end we then realized it didn't set us at the same team and we were attacking are own teammates. And at the end I killed my friend after realizing.

Posted Jun 17, 2019
    _chevywolf30_ likes this.
  10. I made my response to this into a more visual representation.

*Imagine. It is 2015. You are playing pre-alpha clans and see a unranked user flying during a testing session. This is suspicious.*

Characters:
    BanksyGemini - A shy mod with 99.9% passion and 0.1% clue of how to blockgame
    A Mod - Unlike our clueless protagonist, this kept-anonymous mod was once relevant
    Chiss - In Australia, cats land on their backs. This one also loves spaghetti.
    Random User - Random? Check. User? Check. Random User? Nah mate-mate.

Story:
    BanksyGemini: Hi why is that kiddo flying? Don't they need a permit for that!
    A Mod: That's not a fly hacker you soggy noodle
    Chiss: [insert an icy, distant 8bit stare]
    *Camera A pans to a wide angle of a desolate clans dystopia*
    BanksyGemini: [flailing soggy noodle arms] - Then who is it!
    Random User: meow meow and meow
    *Camera B zooms in on A Mod's e-squirrel (?) skin*
    A Mod: That's Chiss's alt.
    BanksyGemini has left the chat

Posted Jun 17, 2019
    Mikamortensen and PapiKirito like this.
  11. wolf sucks IMO

Ironic, right?
    --- Post updated ---
    IDK about Mineplex, but I mortage properties before I give them to another player in MONOPOLY.

Posted Jun 17, 2019
  12. Me using static laser 6 in dominate when there weren't 4 sins on the other team would probably the cheapest thing that I've done.

Posted Jun 17, 2019
  13. IDK about Mineplex, but I mortage properties before I give them to another layer

Posted Jun 17, 2019
  14. I trick a full diamond armor player into teaming with me, I ended up knocking him off the map when he wasn't looking ;)

Posted Jun 18, 2019