• 1733 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6206 Players Online
  • 4473 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What was the most op cake defense you ever had to face?(for both Java and Bedrock edition)

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by rexh17, Jun 17, 2019.

1. I had to face this bad boy:https://paste.pics/8c17dfa8ac754da7c9358fb3557d8db2
    Yes, before you ask those are end portal frames.
    Yes, before you ask those were hacked in.
    and No, before you asked I was unable to get better evidence of the hacker, (I tried but my recording software hated me) but I reported him anyway. (it wasn't the enemy e-girl in the background)

Luckily for me, there was an Achilles' heel in the back made out of endstone and wool (we probably would have had to wait for cake rot otherwise)so I was able to break in and eat the cake anyway(just because he was a hacker doesn't mean he was a good hacker), we ended up winning the match, despite the hacker. The only hacks he really used were knockback 10 on his wooden sword(I think that's what he had, he had a ton of knockback on it) and those end portal frames he tried to defend the cake with.
    So I was wondering, what was the most op cake defense you ever had to face, legit, hacked in or otherwise.

Posted Jun 17, 2019
    GalacticBasket likes this.
  2. I mean everyone hacks a truck load of obsidian onto their base nowadays.

Posted Jun 17, 2019
  3. OMG I know right, I got my teammate to distract my opponents once while I was destroying 3 layers of obsidian to get to they cake

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 17, 2019
    GalacticBasket likes this.
  4. I’ve had to face bedrock xd
    --- Post updated ---
    They do that to make their hacks less conspicuous even though they’re at full diamond in the beginning of the game and they kill aura. But yeah xd that’s why they do

Posted Jun 17, 2019
    rexh17 likes this.
  5. Oh dang we've both had to face invincible blocks XD

OP OP
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  6. Watch there be someone to use command blocks next XD

Posted Jun 17, 2019
    rexh17 likes this.
  7. Did you find an achilles heel in the bedrock defense like I did in my end portal frame one?

OP OP
  8. Those times when dupers love to go ham on the obsidian

Posted Jun 17, 2019
  9. I just report ‘em
    --- Post updated ---
    Achilles heel?

Posted Jun 17, 2019
  10. A weakness in te defense that allowed you to destroy it, you know what would've been cool, if the guy who used end portal frames actually built an end portal in his base. That would be an interesting story. "I was playing cake wars and I got to fight the ender dragon"

OP OP
  11. Portals won’t open on mineplex. I’ve tried in survival mode. xd

But yeah, that would be so funny
    --- Post updated ---
    Or the ones that are extremely pretentious and just use emerald blocks for everything like bridges, defense (not very reliable), etc.

Posted Jun 17, 2019
  12. Aww that's a shame, but you never know, he was a hacker...

That would be an extremely pretty base defense with emeralds and such

OP OP
  13. It doesn't matter how well the cake defense is in the game, What matters is that how well the hacker plays and What they do. What does matter in the game is how players can interact with the team if there's a hacker you can report it or if it gets denied there will/will not be a person to report the hacker. Within these problems on Cakewars, I know there should/Shouldn't be fix! I the reasons I say this is because of how well we can play on the game depending on what you do in the game. There is also a reason why Deathmatchs exist but, deathmatch should have a timer about when deathmatch is about to happen! Hackers/Duplicates are people who are breaking the rules and will be ban for it!

Posted Jun 17, 2019
  14. Once on the Bedrock version, I had to face a team who used toolbox hacks to cover their cake in literal Bedrock. This was a long while ago, I don't even remember how it played out but I would like to assume I waited for cakes to rot and then went after them.

In terms of Java, the most OP defence you'll ever find is multiple layers of obsidian guarded by a full diamond with enchanted armour. I'm sure we've all come across one of those at least once.

Posted Jun 18, 2019
  15. I had to face a cake surrounded By more cakes

Each cake I ate it said cake eaten xD

Posted Jun 26, 2019
    Steven190 likes this.
  16. Wait, really? That hacker sounds real creative

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 26, 2019
  17. There was this hacker who kept eating my cake but kept putting back at those same time. The hacker was so funny cause he was putting more cakes everywhere and he was giving out op stuff xD

Posted Jun 26, 2019
  18. Yess it happen to me, it keeps you alive right? If he puts it back

Posted Jun 26, 2019
  19. Yeah xD
    --- Post updated ---
    His name was wilz16 xD

Posted Jun 26, 2019
    Gamerscore cat likes this.
  20. Idk xD I took a screenshot tho... somewhere on my destroyed laptop xD

Posted Jun 26, 2019