• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6881 Players Online
  • 3991 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What was the first game you played?

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by QotoZz, May 26, 2020.

1. I think the first game I played on Mineplex was One in the Quiver. Way back in 2014 is when I joined so it's hard to remember!!

Posted Jun 3, 2020
    QotoZz likes this.
  2. Wow, thinking about the first game I ever played on the server definitely gives me a massive throwback. The first game that I ever played was Draw My Thing. I was much younger at the time and came to Mineplex from a Stampy video, and I was so entertained, that I decided to play it for myself. Draw My Thing definitely remains as one of my favourite games even though I don't play it much anymore, simply because of the nostalgia I have from when I first played on Mineplex. I used to play a lot of SSM too, because of SSundee's SSM series, which was also fun, but the game I play the most now would have to be Champions because of SamitoD. So yeah, that's the story of how I came to join the server aha

Posted Jun 3, 2020
  3. Hi there!

I joined mineplex sooo long ago, and thinking about this is very nostalgic and brings back so many memories. Here's a little back story onto how I even joined mineplex in the first place! I joined mineplex back in 2014. Mineplex was the first ever thing when I got Minecraft I didn't even create a single player world. I remember my cousin at the time begging me to play with her on a server. I got Minecraft and hopped on the server! I remember how laggy it was and how surprised I was because I had absolutely no idea what was going on and I didn't even know how to move! But as your thread topic, when I logged onto the server my cousin was telling me to play a game and the first game I saw was survival games and it was the first game I played! I don't really remember anything as it was 6 years ago and I was 9 years old in 3rd grade. All I remember from it was how laggy it was because I was using my family computer and it was so bad and all my mom used it for was her work and I just begged her to buy me minecraft and she did and now I've been her ever since!

Posted Jun 3, 2020
    Johnny Welamton likes this.
  4. Old times ... We will forget them

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 5, 2020
    ✿ Baͥsiͣcͫ ✿ likes this.
  5. I can't say the same for my favorite game ...

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 5, 2020
    ✿ Baͥsiͣcͫ ✿ likes this.
  6. I prefer the easiest games that are related to survival ... О.о

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 5, 2020
    ✿ Baͥsiͣcͫ ✿ likes this.
  7. I used to cross team in cakewars :/

Posted Jun 5, 2020
  8. Oh my... the memories are flooding back! :) I remember first playing Sheep Quest back when I joined Mineplex in 2013 I believe it was! My friends and I would log on after school and would be SO excited if we all got on the same team! Other early memories are from Draw My Thing and Survival Games!

Posted Jun 5, 2020
  9. Pretty good question!

I believe my first game was mixed arcade because I was new, like 2014? I didn't know what else to play. I met really awesome people that guided me to find even more games that are fun to play on Minplex. like obviously UHC (:!

Posted Jun 5, 2020
  10. oooo interesting thread
    really don't know what i played first but I always remember playing Super Smash Bros first and played it for a while before switching to other games!
    I first started around 2014-15 and tried playing a variety of games and still do!

Posted Jun 5, 2020
  11. Thinking about the first game I ever played brings back some amazing memories :) Survival games was the first game I ever played on Mineplex and at the time I was absolutely obsessed with it. Beforehand I had seen a YouTube video where tons of popular YouTubers came together and played a round of survival games together and I remember thinking how incredibly fun it looked and wanted to play it for myself. I searched the internet for servers that offered the game mode and stumbled across Mineplex, and from that point onwards I was totally addicted to it. It's quite weird thinking about it actually, as nowadays I'm much more of a nano games or speed builders type of person and don't really enjoy survival games that much anymore. Interesting question though!

Posted Jun 5, 2020
  12. My first game would probably have been SSM.

I don't really remember the specifics of my very first game, but I remember SSM being one of the first games I was hooked on. It combined PvP (which I've always loved), with elements of another one of my childhood favorite games, Super Smash Bros. It's always interested me how there's so many different strategies and tactics associated with each kit and it makes every game feel different from the rest. Additionally, I've always found something else to improve and get better at, so I don't think it's going to get boring for a long time. Overall, SSM is just a great game.

Posted Jun 5, 2020
  13. Good evening, QotoZz!

Quite an interesting question. The first game that I played on Mineplex was Snake. This was probably late 2014 before I started getting active within the community. During this time, the game Snake was my ultimate favorite game that Mineplex had to offer. To this day, I would play snake 24/7 if it wasn't because of the extremely low player base on this specific game.

Thank you,
    FabianTuck

Posted Jun 5, 2020
  14. Heyo. I first hopped onto Mineplex probably in 2015 and the first game I went to was sheep quest. I was obsessed with the game for awhile and I think that could be because I saw youtube videos of people playing it and it seemed fun lol.

Posted Jun 6, 2020
  15. I'm pretty sure the first game I played on Mineplex was Survival Games. I don't really remember if I won, but here we are

Posted Jun 6, 2020
  16. I joined mineplex in spring 2014, and I first played dragons after watching popularmmos. But I was hooked onto castle siege because who doesn't participating in castle siege??

Posted Jun 6, 2020
  17. SG.

And I was trash

Posted Jun 7, 2020
  18. The first game that I played was Micro Battles, and I still play it to this day!

Posted Jun 7, 2020
  19. SSM

Posted Jun 7, 2020
  20. I remember first playing mineplex many years ago. The first games I played were One In The Quiver and Turf Wars. It's good to see that these games are still on the server. I also played a lot of Micro Battles years ago but overall Turf Wars and One In The Quiver are the first ever games I remember playing.

Posted Jun 7, 2020
    Timidos likes this.