• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11719 Players Online
  • 8829 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What was the first game you played?

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by QotoZz, May 26, 2020.

1. I joined Mineplex in 2013 and I'm not 100% sure what my first game was but I'm sure it was either Super Smash Mobs or Champions Dominate. The different kits in SSM and Dominate really intrigued me and since I was new, I had so much to play with and explore the different kits. I don't really play SSM as much as I would like to but I've recently played Dominate more often and I'm slowly getting back into it.

Posted May 31, 2020
    QotoZz likes this.
  2. Hello there!!

The first game I ever played was survival games. I remember I was hooked on that game for months because it was amazing.

Posted May 31, 2020
    QotoZz likes this.
  3. Hello!

The first game that I remember playing on Mineplex was Champions Dominate. This game mode really captivated me as it was a game that I have never experienced on any other server. The countless amount of memories I have made just from Champions Dominate are some that I will always remember for the many years to come. I also love the different selection of kits on which you can choose and I love the different and unique kit abilities that you can do to enemy players.

I love your thread! Let me know if you have any questions!

Posted Jun 2, 2020
    QotoZz likes this.
  4. Heya

I remember arcade being my first game (can't remember what game in specific xD) but it was actually so fun and Mineplex was at its peak at the time so games filled up really quick. Take me back to the good old days when I was 12.

Posted Jun 2, 2020
    QotoZz likes this.
  5. The first game that I played on Mineplex Java Edition I believe was Survival Games due to the fact I watched many different YouTubers play it on Mineplex. It is hard to tell though since this was years and years ago, however, I do the first game I played on Bedrock Edition. The first ever game I played on Bedrock Edition was Sky Wars as it was my favorite game on Java before hand.

Posted Jun 2, 2020
    QotoZz likes this.
  6. 2013-2015 Survival Games

2015-2016 Microbattles

2018-Present Cakewars

Posted Jun 2, 2020
    QotoZz and godaroura like this.
  7. Hello there!

Like the majority of people who replied, I joined many years ago so I'm not completely sure what my first game was. However, there's a possibility it could've been micro battles or survival games.

Posted Jun 2, 2020
  8. Its been so long Ive honestly forgot what game I played first. However the earliest memory I can remember of Mineplex was with my friend playing ssm. And I still play it to this day.

Posted Jun 3, 2020
  9. What was the first game I played...?

I remember joining the server on and off in an attempt to be "noticed" by my favorite YouTuber at the time, SkyDoesMinecraft (I was 14 at this point).

However, the game that really cemented my place on the network was definitely Castle Siege. I began playing it when I was about 15, which is the age I often give whenever anyone asks me when I started playing on Mineplex. [I'm 19 now, by the way. c:]

Without CS, I doubt I would have ever stayed here for as long as I have.

-Dan

Posted Jun 3, 2020
    Johnny Welamton likes this.
  10. I honestly can't remember but if I had to take an educated guess the first game I probably played on Mineplex was block hunt or survival games, at the time when I first joined both of them were my favourite games.

Posted Jun 3, 2020
  11. My first game I clearly remember was Block Hunt on the bedrock edition. It’s good. I had a lot of fun on it when it firs launched onto bedrock edition back in maybe... 2017??

Posted Jun 3, 2020
  12. Ooh, I remember for sure. I got a phone for my twelfth birthday, and downloaded minecraft immediately. I opened mineplex and played block hunt about 100 times.

Posted Jun 3, 2020
  13. Ayoo! The first game I ever played on Mineplex was Draw My Thing on java. This was back in like 2016/7, which back then I wasn't really the PvP type of person. My friend had a rank on Mineplex at the time and just wanted to hop on so they could enjoy their rank. They introduced me to DMT cause they knew I would probably like it.

I played a few matches or so and that was pretty much it for a while. I now prefer DT and TW on java as I have for years now, but that was the first game I ever played here on Mineplex

Posted Jun 3, 2020
  14. back in 2016 I believe my first game was Dragon Escape. It was a big game in those times due to publicity from big Youtubers and I still see it as a great game now still!

Posted Jun 3, 2020
  15. I'm really glad that there are other possibilities. Everything is becoming more and more amazing and beautiful.
    Also, this game - BlockHunt is unique and perhaps one of the most interesting games I've played.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 3, 2020
    ✿ Baͥsiͣcͫ ✿ likes this.
  16. I guess this game is no longer there or I don't think it exists, but I would like to play it some day ...~

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 3, 2020
    ✿ Baͥsiͣcͫ ✿ likes this.
  17. Turf Wars..I remember when I played this I didn't know what to do, so I just put wool everywhere or walked around, wondering why everyone was in such a hurry.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 3, 2020
  18. +And I didn't win:) :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 3, 2020
  19. Yo!

My first experience with Mineplex was back in 2014. I remember watching CaptianSparklez playing Survival Games and Bridges which I found very intriguing and I felt very motivated to check the server out for myself. I immediately had to check out Survival Games and Bridges and it turned out to be an awesome experience! More specifically, I remember loving the Volcanic Islands map with a passion and thought it was such an amazing map! It's honestly still one of my favorite games to play with friends or alone. There are tons of different strategies one of my favorites being Skybasing. Overall, both games bring back such great memories, and being able to still play them is amazing.

Posted Jun 3, 2020
  20. Hello, good question! I believe my first game I played on the network was skywars. I found that game really interesting due to the pvp aspect & general play of how the game works. Still to this day I enjoy skywars & also dragon escape haha.

Posted Jun 3, 2020