• 131 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1729 Players Online
  • 1598 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What type of music does everyone vibe to on Spotify?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Scanpepsi, Jul 23, 2022.

1. I hope everyone has a safe weekend :potato:

I will be vibing to Young Dumb & Broke by Khalid

Posted Jul 23, 2022
  2. My Spotify is literally a mixture of absoloutely everything, it's a mess lol

Posted Jul 23, 2022
  3. I usually tend to listen to 3-4 genres of music within my Spotify playlists. I listen to modern hip/hop, electronic dance music, pop, and also UK drill. The main artists that I vibe to are Lil Baby, Lil Tjay, Future, Gunna, Sigala, Tiesto, M24, and D-block europe

Posted Jul 23, 2022
  4. My main playlist is such a scramble that I can't even tell where one "phase" starts and one ends-
    The most recent part of it is a mix of Imogen heap (as always,) the Person of Interest soundtrack, and random EDM songs I find floating in the abyss. I am allll over the place lol

Posted Jul 23, 2022
    Scanpepsi likes this.
  5. Good Time by Owl City-it was released 10 years ago tomorrow on Youtube

Posted Jul 23, 2022
    JoePCool14 likes this.
  6. This sums it up for me lol ^^ Open my Spotify and you will literally see so many different genres of music...But I mainly listen to Country, Rock/Heavy Metal, Rap/R&B and Pop.

Posted Jul 24, 2022
    danb76 likes this.
  7. Mostly Pop, Rap, some hyperpop, and Indie I tend to listen to. It mostly depends on my mood for what I listen to and it varies among a lot of different songs too. If I'm in a good mood I'll bump Trippie Redd, J Cole, glaive, or Lil Nas X.

Posted Jul 24, 2022
  8. I would say I usually listen to pop and rap. I honestly have no issues with any type of music and will listen to anything that's on however whenever I'm in the car I would say I choose rap or pop 90% of the time. I occasionally listen to Country as well depending on the mood I'm in for the day! I also really need to work on my playlist because I haven't updated it in forever... probably will be a goal of mine by the end of this year!

Posted Jul 24, 2022
  9. I'm the same as before the title, but personally I don't think it's necessary to like the same style of music all the time.

Any kind of music is always valuable. For people like us who just love listening to music, as long as it sounds good, it doesn't matter if it touches the heart. Any style is good and listening to different styles of songs will make you more receptive to music. Sometimes like pop, sometimes like blues, sometimes listening to clean music, listening to classical music, a little rock when you're excited, sometimes I also like to rock slowly, depending on the mood. Although I don't like most Korean songs, there are some that are pleasing to my ears. Sometimes I listen to foreign songs, European and American are good, and sometimes a small language song is also very good. So those are the songs I'm adding on Spotify as well. Someone said he likes rock music, which means you just got that kind of music and that's what you're going to add to your playlist.

If you like it, just follow your own preferences. Songs are for you and it doesn't matter if others like it or not.

In short, it's good to listen to, after all, why do you think so much just listening to the music.

Posted Jul 24, 2022
  10. I only listen to kirby music

Posted Jul 24, 2022
  11. I love rap and pop :o

Posted Jul 24, 2022
  12. Man where do I even begin. I mean like I have phases, but what I would say that I also try to squeeze some rap in whatever phase im in. Rap is prolly a whole, but here are some of my favorite genres. ( which by the way I basically circulate through these phases year round. I rarely get a new one). Reggae (all marleys, "toots and the maytals", katchafire, dubmatix, lee scratch perry), Then ***bia Colombiana (got half my family there), Folk Rock (my other half of my family, also, folk rock is not country music.), 80's 90's hip hop (my dad was a white baller back in the day), rap (THOUXANBANFAUNI, Shmoney Mo, and all generic popular rappers ig.), Trap House Jazz (I discovered Masego before "Tadow" was a hit), Whatever genre it is for "high" music. (example that I mean; Time lapses by glue trip), And prlly my newest one is gotta be phonk, been really lookin to add the supercharger to my v8 and the music fits well with speed.

Edit: how does that word get censored. Its a music genre my guy. for those that want to pronounce it to google to search it here you go. " Coombia Colombiana"

Posted Jul 24, 2022
  13. I like rap and lofi mainly.

Prob like lil uzi vert the best. But there are too many to choose my fav from.

Posted Jul 25, 2022
  14. I dont have Spotify i just listen to music on YouTube and if I am listening to something 8t's generally a minecraft soundtrack

Posted Jul 25, 2022
  15. My playlist is a huge mess of 986 songs, I mainly listen to Eminem, Kendrick Lamar, Juice WRLD, Nas, Tupac, Biggie, and the Beatles

Posted Jul 26, 2022
  16. I change my pfp and banner on here somewhat frequently to something music related most of the time because I spend a lot of time looking into bands I like (pfp as of posting this is Ian Gillan). I mostly like hard rock, metal, and prog. Some favorite bands are Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Metallica, Yes, Rush, Deep Purple, Rainbow, and Black Sabbath.

Posted Jul 26, 2022
    Widestsinger likes this.
  17. I just listen to country and rock

Posted Aug 15, 2022
  18. I’ll listen to any music and probably be jamming out to it for a few days, BUT if I had to boil it down, my favorite creators are definitely Clairo & Cavetown. (Bo Burnham, Lil Nas X, and lovejoy also go CRAZY.)

Posted Aug 16, 2022,
    Last edited Aug 16, 2022
  19. Honestly, I am just scrolling through many random songs, depending on my mood and which song I listen to. But I like Ran-D for some reason.

Posted Aug 16, 2022
  20. Cinematic Classical, Epic Music and many 80s songs.

Posted Aug 16, 2022