• 346 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2430 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What Sub-Teams would you be on?

Discussion in 'Surveys' started by Knazamn, Nov 10, 2019.

1. Hahahah I wouldn’t want to be a Sr.Mod lol, I’d be happy if I got Trainee lol

Posted Nov 14, 2019
    Thenorn and FluteVegetables like this.
  2. I'm very happy with the current teams I'm on, and am not really aiming to join a multitude of teams. I want to keep it simple and stick to the things I love, which is why I'll probably only be going for one or two more subteams than I already have.
    I'm currently on two mod teams, so I'll exclude those from my so-called 'wishlist', but I still want to go over them as I feel my perspective could give insight to players wondering what these teams are like.

Clans:

Grandpa is a great clans lead: he's fun to work with, super down to earth, and does his absolute best to accommodate for the whole team and make us feel at home. Although always busy, he still finds time to hang out with the clans team and help us in any way he can. He's on practically around the clock and always doing his best - quite frankly, he's one of my role models on the team and I respect him for the amount he does behind the scenes for everyone on clans.
    My mentor, Flaym, is also very understanding and kind towards me as a CMA. He's very active and always shows much charisma towards everyone he meets, but also works hard as a mentor to many of the CMAs. The clans team is very tight-knit and I'm more than happy to say that I'm having an absolute blast here!

RP:
    I just became a Reports Patrol member about three days ago, so there's not too much I can say yet. It's quite a straightforward team and I'm having fun with the work we do. It's not too hard, but I enjoy being able to see everyone's reports and handling them when I have the time to do so! Wanderer has been super sweet so far and is always there to answer questions that I have, and I get to work with my mentor, Korni as well as my MA, Oscar who are both also on the team! <3

In terms of what I wis to achieve in subteams, it's really just Social Media. I have a large passion for art and design, as well as marketing and networking. The whole aspect of product promotion and managing media that is produced on the server really appeals to me, and I hope to achieve my dreams of joining that teams sometime soon :P

Posted Nov 14, 2019
  3. Obviously, I am on 6 subteams right now meaning that I have quite a bit of responsibility - I'll say why I joined each of them and what I like!

Reports Patrol: joined it for some good moderation experience and a solid task to do when I'm bored. Excellent experience, really helpful and work on there goes a long way!

Forum Mod: by far the forums have been my favourite thing since Trainee. Even with Enjin, I love English and writing, which is why I really got into this. I love being able to interact and keep the forums safe while being monitored more closely on my forums progress!

Mentor Assistant: this is my favourite subteam I'm on; I love doing work with mentees and helping people through rough times. I also really enjoy working with StM members, especially Toki, Lisa and Dul!

Quality Assurance Testing: I love to work on here because I actually get to understand the server and apply knowledge to everywhere else to be better at my work. I also love getting sneak peeks of updates! xD

Event Assistance: I love just interacting with the community and in community events - it's fun and just a blast which I really love!

Ideas Team: joined this a few days ago and I love it already. I love the actual idea of being scored on doing ideas work, contributing to what I do on QAT and also linking FM in by processing some ideas threads which is what motivated me to join!​

Posted Nov 14, 2019
    Thenorn and Knazamn like this.
  4. MTT seems like a pretty interesting sub-team, just letting y'all know :,)

mineplex.com/buildtester !!!

Anyways, I already got into all sub-teams that I was nailing for, which were MTT, MAP & BLD. All 3 sub-teams are absolutely amazing and I actually have a lot of fun doing all the assignments for them, so if you ever become a builder I'd definitely encourage you to join in MAP or BLD (or both) :,)

Posted Nov 14, 2019
    joshuart, Xukuri, Klobby and 2 others like this.
  5. I heard you wanted GI!

Posted Nov 14, 2019
    Knazamn, Tea and Klobby like this.
  6. ^^^^
    Jokes aside, I have recently joined MTT as my first subteam and what tea is saying above is 110% true. I had such wonderful time as a map tester so far and it's something I would recommend everyone to join. Other map testers are just straight up amazing and so great to work with. The testings are also probably the best thing about the whole team and I always get so excited when there's a testing happening and I have a chance to attend it. Simply put, MTT is something you won't regret joining.

I know this post wasn't was a bit off from the main topic, but if I didn't make it obvious, MTT it is for me.

Posted Nov 14, 2019,
    Last edited Nov 15, 2019
    THELichCA, Jaekub, Knazamn and 4 others like this.
  7. HAhA who lied to you?!?! UWu

Posted Nov 15, 2019,
    Last edited Nov 15, 2019
    Knazamn and Vocaloiid like this.
  8. I agree! In my completely unbiased opinion, MTT is best subteam.

Posted Nov 15, 2019
    Knazamn, Tea and Klobby like this.
  9. So I'm currently not on any sub-teams, but there are a few that I am hoping to join sometime in the future. A few of them include:

QAT - I'd love to join QAT sometime in the future to be able to help test new features and updates to make sure they are the best they could possibly be before being released to the public.

MTT - I'd also like to join MTT eventually so I can assist with testing maps to ensure there are no potential exploits and that the gameplay runs as smooth as possible.

EA - I've always loved attending events and it would be amazing to be able to assist running them to make sure players are having a fun and enjoyable time. Unfortunately I believe the only time zone available for EA is AU at the moment which I wouldn't be able to attend regularly. If EU ever opened again I would definitely apply.

RA - As for staff sub teams, if I were to be promoted to Mod at the end of my trial, RA is definitely a sub-team that I would be aiming for. I'd love to be able to reduce the workload of the hard working Recruitment members in any way possible.

MA - I would also be interested in pursuing a future in staff management. Being able to meet and interact with Trainees and assist them throughout their trials would be awesome, and it would be so rewarding to see them do well.

Posted Nov 15, 2019
  10. Well, I'm only apart of one sub team right now, which is the ideas team. Although I'm looking to join MTT, EA and possibly QAT in the future. As a staff member, I'd like to go for MA, FM and RP. Sub teams are a great way to contribute to the community, especially for people who want to help out and don't want to be staff.

Posted Nov 15, 2019
    Knazamn likes this.
  11. If I were to ever become a staff member, I'd want to join either the MA or CMA teams. My number one choice would be MA because I like the idea of getting to know someone over a long period of time, and also I think helping others achieve their goals is something that makes me very happy as well. CMA appeals to me because I've always loved the Champions gamemode and would love to give back to it even more. As a community member I think I'd definitely be interested in MTT as I hear it's super fun and I think I'd enjoy ensuring only the highest quality maps make it to live gameplay.

Posted Nov 15, 2019
    Klobby, Xukuri and Knazamn like this.
  12. QA or Builder, dont actually have to do much, but get a lot of prestige from the position

Unless things have changed dramatically, you dont

Posted Nov 15, 2019
    Knazamn likes this.
  13. I'd join FM as a community member (that's right @Marzie in fantasies I can join it) and I'd join GI. I don't necessarily want to fill up my plate too much since I want to spend some time playing Mineplex with my friends.

Posted Nov 15, 2019
    Klobby, Xukuri and Knazamn like this.
  14. Ooo I forgot about gi
    --- Post updated ---
    I just wish you could apply for it :v

Posted Nov 15, 2019
    ScarletBlood37, Knazamn and Jaekub like this.

15. Although I don't have as many as others, the subteams I would like to join include:
    • Reports Patrol
    • Event Assistance

Why?
    RP: I enjoy doing some forums stuff but not much, handling forum reports is my small contribution.
    EA: Although I no longer have much time, I would love to join EA as attending and playing events is enjoyable, it's also a small area where parts of the community come together to play games and have a good time. But unfortunately due to my timezone and the lack of time, at this stage I won't be able to join EA.​

Posted Nov 22, 2019
  16. I would want to be on Recruitment or Staff Management. Both seem like cool teams and both help make the future staff team.

Posted Nov 22, 2019
    Im_Ken likes this.
  17. Personally I want to handle the Moderation side of things during my time as a Staff member. My overall goal for sub-teams is to join Mentoring Assistance and Rules Committee. I've always enjoyed guiding others and giving advice to people so joining Staff Management seems like the perfect Sr. Mod team for me to join. I also like the rules ALOT. If you've seen me in Rules Discussion then you know I contribute a lot. I also have smaller Sub-Teams I wouldn't mind joining such as CCC.

Posted Nov 22, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  18. This is for sub-teams, not for senior mod staff teams. ._.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 22, 2019
  19. Please don't call me out, basically mentoring assistant and recruitment assistant. I think you knew what I meant.

Posted Nov 22, 2019,
    Last edited Nov 22, 2019
  20. As a current Moderator, I've had time to dabble in subteams that have interested me, such as TT, QAT and Ideas [all community subteams!]. However, I do still have certain subteams that I'd be interested in joining as a member of the staff team.

1. Recruitment Assistance: It generally just has been a dream team of mine for a while, and I feel like it would be a team I would love being on. The aspect of reading applications and potentially being able to interview new incoming staff members is something that I feel like I would really enjoy and is the direction I want to go in as a staff member.

2. Forum Moderator: The forums hasn't always been my favorite part of the network, but over time as a staff member, I really began to find myself more on the forums and everything it brought. I think one of my favorite parts of my duties as a staff member now is genuinely going onto the forums and interacting with community members as well as commenting on ideas, helping out with questions in the 'Help' section and basically everything else!

While there are a lot of other subteams I'd be interested in joining, I want to have a small amount, so I can focus really hard on the subteams that I am on or want to be on, then stress myself out with like 7 subteams (Idk how some people do it, but kudos to them!) Hopefully in the future, I'll be able to reflect back on this post having those two subteams under my name. (':

Posted Nov 22, 2019
    Islendingurinn likes this.