• 1688 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7372 Players Online
  • 5684 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What render/recording settings do you guys use?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Samfay, Feb 16, 2020.

1. Hey, I'm currently looking into getting back into recording more frequently and so I'm wondering what OBS recording and Sony Vegas Pro 15 render settings you guys use. I would usually go to YouTube for this kind of stuff but a lot of the time you just find render settings made for other games and so it'd make the most sense to get them from the community that you actually plan on recording in so I'd appreciate any screenshots of recording/render settings down below. :)

Thanks!

Posted Feb 16, 2020
  2. Here are my recording settings on OBS:

[​IMG]

I have to say though that everyone would have different settings due to the fact that everyone has different specifications. For example, I have somewhat of a powerful graphics card, I have the GeForce 1050 Ti, you might have a stronger or possibly a weaker one, this is why I'd recommend watching a full YouTube video in detail regarding each setting but since it's Minecraft, expect some settings to be lower compared to other games. So I'd suggest testing different settings after watching a YouTube video about it and finding the one that suits you the best in terms of recording for Minecraft.

I personally have no experience with Sony Vegas and can't help you with that.

Posted Feb 17, 2020
    Samfay likes this.
  3. OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 17, 2020
    Hxmza likes this.
  4. I don't have a rendering software installed on my computer, but I have a few several recording software. I have NVIDIA Shadowplay, Bandicam, Fraps, and Hypercam. Normally I use Shadowplay because I can instantly replay while I'm on the game. I can also record my gameplay too, and it's a useful software for NVIDIA users.

Posted Feb 22, 2020
  5. Hey! I use Elgato HD60Pro. I use the default settings for the Game Capture Software. And I don't really edit my videos because I just record things for Mineplex stuff which all gets uploaded onto YouTube as an unlisted video.

The only downside is that Elgato's can get expensive and you need a good computer to get a built-in capture card. But, overall, it's a good thing to use and simple.

Posted Feb 27, 2020