• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8016 Players Online
  • 5126 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What pvp based game aside from hunger games is best for pvp

Discussion in 'Combat Games' started by Parrotman, Jul 11, 2020.

1. I'd say I'm good at pvp. But I wanna get better. What game that isn't survival games could I play to get better at pvp (and is also the funnest)

Posted Jul 11, 2020
  2. Micro battles

Posted Jul 11, 2020
  3. Cake wars has PvP too but I recommend skywars the most

Posted Jul 11, 2020
  4. Hey!

There are a few other PvP games that both can help improve your PvP skills and are fun to play! Some examples are Micro Battles, Cake Wars, Gladiators, and Skywars! Though if you really want to improve on your skills, I would suggest getting someone who is pretty good at PvP to help you learn some techniques/skills that will benefit you in a match. But besides that, the games I listed including some others will test your skills while allowing you to have fun :)

Posted Jul 11, 2020
    Border likes this.
  5. I think skywars is the best thing recommended. In cakewars and micro battles there is a huge problem. Half the time I play there are people communicating and I get destroyed.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 11, 2020
  6. Heyo,

Gladiators wouldn't be a bad option, only issue is that the game is only pretty much available via Mixed Arcade. If not, I'd recommend to try Skywars in the server.

If you really want to get better at pvp you should go to other servers which are dedicated to only pvp to practice.

Enjoy your night,
    Flame

Posted Jul 11, 2020
  7. My two favorite PvP games to play are Cake Wars and Skywars. Cake Wars is really fun if you have a party (It's still fun even if you don't) and Skywars is best if you are solo and looking for a quick pvp game. If you don't like Cake Wars but you still want to play with a team, I would recommend Micro Battles as its also a fast-paced team-oriented game. Also, these games give pretty good experience and shards if you win.

Posted Jul 11, 2020
  8. I recommend Cake Wars simply because in a lot of the other PvP gamemodes you are elimanted after one death, and in many cases just one fight. Cake Wars provides many more opportunities for PvP. It’s close quarters, and many fights end after just a few hits, but Cake Wars is very fast paced allowing you to engage with other players fairly frequently and you usually aren’t eliminated right away so long as you grasp the basics of Cake defense...

Posted Jul 11, 2020,
    Last edited Jul 11, 2020
  9. I'm pro at pvp. I just wanna get better. I cant rely on cakewars. I have very few barely online friends. And if people are communicating they win immediately.

OP OP
  10. I prefer games where you only get one life. I think skyward is the most reliant pvp game

OP OP
  11. Hello there!

I would definitely have to recommend skywars and cakewars. These games can also be pretty fast, making you good at pvp and also gain you some nice experience if you want to level up fast.

Posted Jul 11, 2020
  12. My personal favorite game on Mineplex that is PvP based is Skywars. While it isn't always the most PvP intensive, you get the opportunity to practice a lot by fighting people there. Another game you may want to practice on is Bridges. If you are willing to put in the preparation time for the game, the rest of the game is going to be completely based around PvP. Unfortunately, the downside to Bridges is that you may run into the same issue with teammates being able to communicate better like you mentioned about Cake Wars. If you are looking for something a little more complex later on, I'd suggest also trying Dominate. It mixes in the ability to PvP but also the ability to use your kit(s) most effectively. You learn to use your kit to your advantage to better your PvP.

Posted Jul 13, 2020
  13. The games that I recommend to play, from least intensive to most intensive are Nano-games PvP minigames, then Micro Battles, then perhaps some of the more hardcore PvP gamemodes such as Skywars, Survival Games, and then perhaps even the Bridges and Champions gamemodes.

Although most of the latter gamemodes have their own unique twists with abilities and such, they still help you train your PvP skills. However, I discourage using games such as Super Smash Mobs to train your PvP skills as such games aren't really that effective at teaching you how to build your PvP skills, as in my experience with the game, its more of a game of strategy and utilization of skills that one would not normally possess in a flat PvP environment.

Hope I helped!

Posted Jul 17, 2020