• 987 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5047 Players Online
  • 4060 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What planet would you live in besides Earth?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by cupojoedgfndiditlydobgdf, Apr 20, 2019.

?

What planet would you live besides Earth? (This includes Pluto though it’s a DWARF planet)

1. Mercury

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Venus

7.1%
  3. Mars

42.9%
  4. Jupiter

14.3%
  5. Saturn

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Uranus

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Neptune

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Pluto

35.7%
  1. What planet would you live besides Earth if having the (This includes Pluto though it’s a dwarf planet)

I choose Pluto cause it revolves around the Sun slowly and I wanna be young. Plus, I think in billions of years, Earth would be absorbed by the Sun.

Posted Apr 20, 2019
  2. Mars is the most known and discovered planet and is most likely partially habitable by humans so I would live there because I like living

Posted Apr 20, 2019
  3. Assuming that one is allowed to choose a planet not limited to our solar system, I would go to Kepler 22b. Not only is Kepler 22b in the habitable zone, but it is thought to be made up of mostly water, also known as an ocean planet, or water world. The types of organisms that could possibly live in the emmense ocean that the planet contains is simply crazy to ponder about. To furthur literate the planet’s colossal ocean, consider all of Earth being underwater. Then consider about two and a half Earths underwater, combined together. That’s approximately how big the planet is, not even considering initial depth. Sadly, the chance of intelligent life occupying the exoplanet is minuscule due to the inability to create electricity and fire; however, other forms of intelligent lifeforms could exist, perhaps they have found a different way to efficiently function. I go could drone on and on about the wonders of my favourite planet, but for time’s sake I’ll end it here. Love the question c;

Posted Apr 20, 2019
    Jkaebub likes this.
  4. I'd live on Mars. People have been talking about colonizing Mars, so it's bound to better than the other choices. Mars has an underground lake, so I'll have water too.

Posted Apr 20, 2019
    cerns likes this.
  5. Mars has always been one of my favorite planets and it's the most hospitable other than Earth. So I want to live there just in case a nuclear war happens.

Posted Apr 20, 2019
  6. Is it clean water?? I’m sure there’s water filters we can bring so it doesn’t rlly mater but lol

Posted Apr 20, 2019
    Jkaebub likes this.
  7. Interesting thread! I would go with Mars because it is planned to be colonized in the near future. I'm no expert, but I do know that Mars is near Earth so it wouldn't be insanely cold or hot; also, it can make traveling between Earth and Mars easier.

Posted Apr 20, 2019
  8. Jupiter seems like a chill spot tbh. Although it would be pretty difficult to live there due it being gas I would bring the boys and chill.

Posted Apr 20, 2019
  9. Pluto because it's far and antisocial like me

Posted Apr 20, 2019
    Mediocre_Player likes this.
  10. Heyo!

I really like this thread, I have an interest in space and astronomy in general! Honestly if I had to specifically choose a planet, I'd say Mars because it has the best conditions to survive out of any of the planets (not that you could go without a habitat, that is)! If it could be anywhere in the Solar System though, I'd say Europa (a moon of Jupiter) or Titan (a moon of Saturn) since they both may/likely have liquid oceans, and fairly survivable conditions.

Posted Apr 20, 2019
  11. Mars sounds rather promising to me. It seems to be more inhabitable than the others.

Posted Apr 21, 2019
  12. I do not know much about planets, but Mars seems to be the most habitable planet besides Earth. Though I'd rather stay on Earth unless I must leave this beautiful planet.

Posted Apr 21, 2019
  13. You learn something new everyday!

Posted Apr 21, 2019
  14. uranus :D

Posted Apr 21, 2019
    ClassN and heckings like this.
  15. Maybe something near Gargantua, perhaps Edmond's planet? ;D

Posted Apr 21, 2019
  16. I hear the weather is nice on Jupiter.

Though, I'm not a girl, so I can't go to Jupiter to get more stupider.

Posted Apr 21, 2019
  17. I would want to live on pluto because it's the closest (dwarf) planet to the edge of the solar system. Also, I think pluto should be a planet.

Posted Apr 21, 2019