• 2160 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10598 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What phone do you use.

Discussion in 'Surveys' started by tikal the echidna, Aug 14, 2019.

1. I got that Samsung Luna Pro 3 with the Spiderman app

Had it for a few years but the clip that's supposed to hold the phone to my waistband was a piece of trash and failed me numerous times, leading to a few cracks in the glass.

feelsbadman

Posted Aug 15, 2019
    FruitVegetables likes this.
  2. I use the Iphone XS! The camera quality is amazing, and the battery is great as well. I haven't had any problems with it yet, and i'm really happy with the phone. However I upgraded from the Iphone 8, so i'm still not used to the Face ID yet

Posted Aug 15, 2019
  3. Currently using the LG V40 ThinQ. Decent phone with a wide angle camera for great shots. Camera is pretty amazing. Music quality is amazing. My only complaint would probably be the battery being a bit small but other wise I like it.

Posted Aug 16, 2019
  4. Same!

Posted Aug 16, 2019
    ciranilo likes this.
  5. I have a Samsung Galaxy S10, great phone. No issues. Great Camera, Performance, and battery life. Cool features like fast charging that comes in handy a lot for me as well as an SD card slot and that PERFECT headphone jack. I still haven't moved to wireless headphones. I upgraded from a Galaxy S6 Active because my battery life was getting very bad which is expected for a 3 year old phone plus it was time for an upgrade anyway.

Posted Aug 16, 2019
    FruitVegetables likes this.
  6. S10 is great! Wish I could try one’

Posted Aug 16, 2019
    BatPandaPower likes this.
  7. I'm using a Samsung Galaxy A6, which I got last month after my other phone broke. Bruh it was only like $12 for me because my insurance plan covered a very large chunk of it.

It was kinda hard for me to figure out at first. It caused me to accidentally call a couple of my friends when I was TRYING to respond to their texts instead. It was quite embarrassing, because I absolutely hate talking on the phone. When one of them answered, I just stayed silent for the 3 seconds it took for me to hang up .-.

so yeah i feel kinda bad

But, I really like my new phone. It's great!

also i've already dropped it like 30000 times ;-; but it's still intact

Posted Aug 16, 2019
  8. I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S6. It is a good phone. Not hard to use. I've dropped it a bit and it still works.

Posted Sep 10, 2019 at 12:23 PM
  9. Hey that's my old phone I had

Posted Sep 10, 2019 at 1:00 PM
    Yato likes this.
  10. I use an iPhone 6S that was formerly my brothers. My old phone (iPhone 6S +) was badly damaged after it fell out of the car door and got smashed. I think I will keep this phone for a good while due to it having a headphone jack so I can listen to music whilst the phones charges etc which you can’t do on the more recent models (unless you have airpods, but I can not afford them).

Posted Sep 10, 2019 at 2:47 PM
  11. I have an iPhone 6s that i hardly use

Posted Sep 10, 2019 at 6:35 PM
  12. Hey mate!

I’m very big on new mobile phones, I know a lot about them and they are an interest of mine! I currently have the iPhone XS Max. The new 11 Pro was realised today, but I don’t know if I’ll bother getting it since it isn’t a big upgrade.

Posted Sep 10, 2019 at 7:01 PM
  13. I have an iphone 7 and it works amazing. Only dropped it once and it didn't break. If you are going to buy it though I recommend getting a protective case. Overall the phone works amazing and I would recommend it.

Posted Sep 10, 2019 at 7:20 PM
  14. A tablet

Posted Sep 10, 2019 at 7:46 PM
  15. Hey there!

Currently, I'm using an iPhone 6s. A few months ago, I had a Samsung s6 edge. Unfortunately, I went to get a battery replacement at a phone repair shop, and they ended up destroying my phone and refusing to give me a refund. Although my iPhone is only a backup and is quite old now, it still runs well, and I can do everything I need to do without any issues or lag.

Posted Sep 10, 2019 at 9:40 PM
  16. My current phone is an iPhone 8+, I have this phone because my old phone had water damage. I couldn't get an android which I would prefer because all my stuff is synced through Apple services so I got an 8+ as a gift. I currently enjoy my 8+ as it is jailbroken and just an all around good phone.

Posted Sep 10, 2019 at 9:51 PM
  17. Hello!

I'm currently using the Samsung S10, and it's amazing. Everything is great, especially the display. As I'm using Bluetooth headphones, it supports LDAC, and I get awesome audio. With the new releases of phones like the newest iPhone 11, I'm just torn on what brand I should go for next. Definitely would recommend getting it, but coming from IOS may be hard (took me quite a while to get used to)

Posted Sep 11, 2019 at 5:44 AM
  18. I have an iPhone 6s it's perfect for me. I've had it for 9 months now and it functions amazingly! It's voice and camera quality is impressive too.

Before the iPhone I had a Samsung S7 but I prefer iPhones more, they're more of my type!

Posted Sep 11, 2019 at 12:21 PM
  19. Hey!

Currently, I am using a Galaxy S10+. It works great, I've had it for about a month. Haven't dropped it or anything like that. I've always had Galaxy phones, so its nothing majorly different software-wise. The newer Galaxy's has the One UI Overlay which has extra features like Night Mode and such, which is absolutely great. I love the display, the cameras, and the RAM. The in-screen fingerprint is absolutely awesome, and the size is quite big but I have big hands so it works for me. :P

Posted Sep 11, 2019 at 12:54 PM
  20. Tracfone lol

:squint:

Posted Sep 11, 2019 at 4:32 PM