• 1833 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3917 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What phone do you have?

Discussion in 'Surveys' started by quomo, Sep 29, 2019.

?

What phone do you have?

1. iPhone 11 Pro / Pro Max

2. iPhone 11

3. iPhone Xs / Xs Max

4. iPhone XR

5. iPhone X

6. Google Pixel 3 or 3a

7. Google Pixel 2

8. Google Pixel

9. Galaxy S10 series

10. Galaxy S9 series

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. You should add a none of the above option XD my phone is a LG

Posted Oct 14, 2019
  2. I have an Iphone 8 plus and while I am a huge apple fanboy, I have big hesitation to move to the 11 Pro/Pro max. While I love my home button, I realize face id is the future, however with apple's high price tags, and basicly being a little behind samsung's and other phone providers technology, it makes me want to switch to something like a S10+ or OnePlus 7 Pro

Posted Oct 14, 2019
  3. i have none in the poll, actually! my technical phone is the samsung galaxy note; a phone from 2011. yes, the camera sucks. however, what i mainly use is an ipod touch i got for christmas one year, solely because i just like the layout of apple products better (though i don't like apple products, they do look quite clean)

Posted Oct 14, 2019
  4. Hey,

I currently am using the iPhone 7 which is more than enough. I bought the iPhone X and seemed unsatisfied with the result of the phone due to the upgrades not really being useful/beneficial. If you're planning on getting a new phone, I'd recommend any iPhone from the 6 or above (the iOS system is great once you get used to It; In my opinion, better than android).

Posted Oct 14, 2019
  5. Hi! I'm a bit late to this, but I have a Moto g7 power. It really does mean power as it has a battery that can last 3 days (with me playing games on it and using it loads). I haven't found much wrong with it yet, but then I've only had it for a few weeks.

EDIT: It currently has Android 9, and I'm hoping for an Android 10 update within the next few months as that'd be absolutely great.

Posted Oct 14, 2019
  6. My phone isn't on the poll either. I still have the iPhone 7 because the more recent updates in the past few years really didn't change much about the phone itself, so I didn't see a need to update. It wasn't until recently I've decided that it's about time to upgrade to one of the newer iPhones. I'm a total iPhone fan and I can't imagine having any other type of phone. I've even convinced my boyfriend, who has never had an iPhone, that he needs to upgrade his phone to an iPhone when he gets the chance.

Posted Oct 14, 2019
    Flame likes this.
  7. I also have an iPhone 7 and haven't found a good reason to switch to an upgraded version. I prefer iPhones over other smartphone brands, so I plan on sticking with my current phone until my current one becomes worn out or a cool iPhone update convinces me to upgrade. While I would love to get the latest version of the iPhone, it is not a big concern for me as I am content with the capabilities of my current phone. Interesting post, glad to see I'm not the only one with a slightly outdated phone.

Posted Oct 14, 2019
    Flame likes this.
  8. I have a knockoff Galaxy S7. It's called the J7. It's really old though and since it's all paid off I think i'm eligible for an upgrade. I don't really like androids anymore so i'm hoping I can get an iPhone when I eventually do upgrade.

Posted Oct 14, 2019