• 362 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2941 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What makes you smile the most?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Fallen™, Jan 20, 2020.

1. The title says it all. What makes you smile the most?

Here's what I had to say:

Personally, it's "the perfect photo" for me. There's something satisfying about an image that's been taken so perfectly, you question if it's real or not. When you see a picture with the perfect contrasts, taken at the perfect angle, with amazing quality- it's something surreal. Here are some examples to make you smile too...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Of course, a lot makes me smile. But the "perfect photo" is the one I'm going to go with today. From impressive landscapes to cute doggos, there's nothing like capturing a truly amazing moment on photo. Travelling around the world, seeing landscapes like those, taking those pictures. It really gives you an insight into other parts of the world that we might not be accustomed to, and helps us broaden our understanding of the world.

How about you? What makes you smile? As on my previous thread, "What's your dream?" I'll be responding to each and every one of you as soon as possible. Let me know if you have any questions in the replies below, and uh... let's get this thread started!

Posted Jan 20, 2020,
    Last edited Jan 20, 2020
    Korben and Klobby like this.
  2. Probably the moment I hear the final bell ring in school.

Posted Jan 20, 2020
    lotix, Strafer303, Korben and 6 others like this.
  3. The third image for me because it is the most complex and beautiful in my opinion. I would like to go there one day. I agree with @PowwyYT about the final bell lol.

Posted Jan 20, 2020
    GAM, Fallen™ and PowwyYT like this.
  4. Erm... nothing?

Alright that's depressing so I'm gonna say my cats. They're adorable and stupid sisters and my Mum calls Ginger a chonk xD

They're soo over the top it's amazing :D

Posted Jan 21, 2020
  5. Heyy!

To be completely honest, one of the things that makes me smile the most is my horse, or any horse at all, or lets be honest, any cute fluffy animal. Likewise, knowing that I passed chemistry makes me smile the most haha.

Posted Jan 21, 2020
    Im_Ken and Fallen™ like this.
  6. Yo!

There are a few different things that make me smile often, but I would honestly have to say that when I see others around me supporting others and caring for, that makes me smile the most. This could be something like witnessing someone share some food with someone less fortunate, or someone donating to a charity for wildfires. The list goes on, but it just makes me smile so much when I remember that there are good people in the world, and they really do care about others. Interesting post question I must say, haven't seen this asked before!

Posted Jan 21, 2020
    Im_Ken, PowwyYT and Fallen™ like this.
  7. Hey,

My pet bird always makes me smile. She wasn't hand-reared, which means that she doesn't really like being touched, but she is always super interested in being around people and doing anything together. Birds are social animals, which I guess means that makes sense. She also walks really funny when she's put on the floor. It looks like she's waddling like a penguin :)

Posted Jan 21, 2020
    PowwyYT and Fallen™ like this.
  8. One thing that makes me smile is probably my cat. Seeing him around the house, sitting right beside me whilst I'm doing Mineplex stuff like moderation is honestly so sweet, and I really like having my cat with me. Another thing would probably be my school Spanish lessons. I've been really passionate about Spanish for quite a few years now and honestly enjoy the lessons I'm having at school.

Posted Jan 21, 2020
    PowwyYT, Dillionia and Fallen™ like this.
  9. Before going to high school, I used to be a ways away from my house, so I’d often just stay after school and help around the grounds. One day they decided to have me help around in the after school care, where most of the preschoolers and kindergartens stayed. Something that made me smile was a simple act of kindness, but from a child who could barely speak! I was helping around, mostly just carrying boxes up and down stairs, when I saw one of the kindergarteners had spilled his water on the table. I was about to go help out, but then I saw one of the preschoolers rushing over with a bundle of paper towels. Honestly it was the sweetest thing! It’s nice to take moments to think about what makes you smile. Thanks so much for giving me the opportunity to!

Posted Jan 21, 2020
    WowCaleb and Fallen™ like this.
  10. Hi there.

The thing that makes me smile most is when I see people do random acts of kindness. This really just reminds me that there are good people out there. So, yeah that is what makes me smile most.

Posted Jan 21, 2020
    Fallen™ likes this.
  11. Whenever I think of my crush, I smile…lol. If not that, then like Ayy Nick said, when I see people that support me. I can't say friends though because my irl friends aren't very friendly I guess you could put it. Sorry if this was too depressing. :)

Posted Jan 21, 2020
    FluteVegetables and KerbalBoy like this.
  12. Hiya!

Quite a lot of things make me smile for no reason. But the thing that makes me smile the most is when people try to make me laugh. They don't even have to be being funny, but I will smile (and sometimes laugh out of pity) because the effort to make my day better is there. I really appreciate when people try to cheer me up when I'm down, and even just keep my mood up when I'm happy! If I've ever gone in a casual voice call with someone more than once, then chances are they've made me smile many times. I just love being around positive people.

Similarly to @Im_Ken though, I also smile a lot when I see my cat. He's so cute I love him to the ends of the universe. My cat is my best friend.

Posted Jan 21, 2020
  13. Hey!

My friends make me smile and have done so since the beginning of time, or what it feels like to me. It always seems like no one else will understand the laughs that are shared between us and all the little inside jokes that all come together to form close friendships. If I am in a good mood, it will improve if I am around these people and if I am not, then it can only get better. There is such security in this that I will never undervalue it!

It's been interesting reading the rest of the responses. This one's for @Im_Ken and @neotheater. I'm open about not being a cat person, but when I went to visit my nan earlier, her cat rubbed up against my leg as she was happy to see me and I couldn't resist smiling at her. It did kinda melt my heart. I hope you're proud ;)

Posted Jan 21, 2020
    Klobby, Fallen™ and LT Tombstone 77 like this.
  14. I'll say it simply: clobbering people in Gladiators or Skywars.

Posted Jan 21, 2020
    Fallen™ and M4RK7000 like this.
  15. There are a few things that make me smile but I'll only list two to make it short. One thing that makes me smile are compliments. Not necessarily appearance-wise compliments, but compliments like "I love ...." or "That looks nice". It makes me smile knowing that someone appreciates/likes something I've done. Another thing that makes me smile is family. I love getting together with my cousins to hang out, and we have a lot of fun. I cannot stop smiling when I see them and we always have a great time.

Posted Jan 21, 2020
  16. Heyo!

There are a lot of things that smile so I'm just going to get into it!

To start, my friends make me smile! They bring a smile to my face everyday and are such an amazing group of people! Another thing that makes me smile is the Mineplex community! I love the community and they make me smile everyday, they've so funny and creative haha!

Some other things that make me smile are cute tiny puppy's! They are just so cute and and I can't get over it! I just want to cuddle with them! Anyway, those are just some things that make me smile!

~Cheers!
    -spikecreates

Posted Jan 21, 2020
    Klobby, Fallen™ and PowwyYT like this.
  17. that moment when i kill a sweat :DDDD

Posted Jan 21, 2020
    UmNick, Fallen™ and PowwyYT like this.
  18. The thing that makes me smile the most is being around my family. It's the best feeling when we are all together hanging out.

Posted Jan 21, 2020
    Fallen™ likes this.
  19. I feel like I'm a pretty happy person in general, so there's a lot of things that make me smile. I am going to have to agree with @neotheater though in saying that something that makes me smile is when people try to make you laugh/smile. Just the attempt in general is so wholesome and shows that like those people care about you or do goofy things just to see you crack a smile or laugh. I think it's because care tied in with playfulness is a trait I find really endearing in people.

On a non cheesy note though, puppies. That's it, just... puppies.

Posted Jan 21, 2020
    Im_Ken and Fallen™ like this.
  20. My friends definitely make me smile the most :D

Posted Jan 21, 2020
    Fallen™ and LT Tombstone 77 like this.