• 1087 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5232 Players Online
  • 4145 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What kind of Pop-Tart?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Gennn, Jul 11, 2019.

?

What kind of Pop-Tarts?

1. Frozen

7.1%
  2. Toasted

28.6%
  3. Regular

64.3%
  1. So, what's better??

Posted Jul 11, 2019
  2. I think toasted pop-tarts are really good.

Posted Jul 11, 2019
  3. I can't stand frozen pop-tarts... I'm a fan of toasted personally, but I'm fine with the regular as well. Also strawberry is the best flavour

Posted Jul 11, 2019
  4. I have never had frozen pop tarts, but toasted pop tarts are hot(literally and figuratively). They are amazing, as for regular ones they are great too!

Posted Jul 11, 2019
  5. I don't like frosted ones

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 11, 2019
    IvanProvorov likes this.
  6. I like the radioactive ones, I think they’re called “nuclear poptarts”.

Posted Jul 11, 2019
    Sqwush/Snowwii likes this.
  7. Heyo!

I love this thread personally because I love poptarts! I need them on a daily and they help me function lol. Anyway, for me it depends on the type of poptart, if it is blueberry I would want it toasted but maybe another I would want it plain. Looking forward to seeing replies to this thread!

Posted Jul 11, 2019
  8. regular

Posted Jul 11, 2019
  9. Definitely toasted, brown-sugar-cinnamon pop tarts. I’m probably biased though, seeing as how that’s one of the only pop tart flavors I’ve ever had. :-:

Posted Jul 11, 2019,
    Last edited Jul 12, 2019
  10. Hiya,

I personally lean towards the regular side lol just because I think it tastes better and its quicker to access in a rush unlike toasting it. Ive never tried frozen so I cant be 100% sure. Have a good day!

Posted Jul 11, 2019
  11. I think toasted pop tarts are amazing! My favorite is the brown sugar cinnamon one, it’s literally the best flavor ever. I also like the sundae one regular, however I am not a fan of the other flavors, especially the “fruit” flavored ones. The blueberry and strawberry still haunt me whenever I see them.

Posted Jul 12, 2019
  12. I do not really have an opinion of pop-tarts due to the reason how I barely eat them. I usually just eat cereal but I think I just like the regular ones whenever I do try them.

Posted Jul 12, 2019