• 115 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1922 Players Online
  • 1807 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What Kind of Phone Do You Have?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DJPenguinPro, Dec 2, 2021.

1. What really made me think of making this thread is specifically myself. I do not have a phone at the moment to which people are very surprised on how I live without one. However, I am getting a phone on Friday - the Samsung S21!

So, I'm very curious to hear what you all have as a phone

Don't hesitate to put your comment down below! :D

Posted Dec 2, 2021
    missmasch likes this.
  2. I am not that surprised. I didn’t have a phone until second year of high school. I have a IPhone SE

Posted Dec 2, 2021
    DJPenguinPro likes this.
  3. I had a flip phone until a couple of years ago.

Posted Dec 2, 2021
    DJPenguinPro likes this.
  4. Apple cause it if more user friendly.

Posted Dec 2, 2021
    DJPenguinPro likes this.
  5. Don't have one cause personally I fondthem to be stupid little devices with keyboards that are so small thwt irs I possible to type on them at all

Posted Dec 2, 2021
    LostShrimp13 and DJPenguinPro like this.
  6. Old and broken like me

Posted Dec 2, 2021
    StarGoodGame and missmasch like this.
  7. ima copyright you

Posted Dec 2, 2021
  8. nice english bro

Posted Dec 3, 2021
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  9. I used to have an IPhone SE2020 then recently I went camping with some friends in the woods, and decided to slip and break only my home button then got home and panicked decided hmm I need a new phone so I bought an IPhone 11 and then just recently figured out could have repaired the old one for $30, instead of blowing $800+ dollars -_-

Posted Dec 3, 2021
  10. Rip mate

Posted Dec 3, 2021
  11. i dont have a phone, but I do have a camera which is made by sony c:

Posted Dec 3, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  12. Android Only!
    I have had way to many phones in the past, including a few Apples.

My current device is the Samsung Note 9, its the hardiest device I've ever owned!
    While the S21 takes a better picture, is faster, and I believe has a larger storage;
    it does lack screen size, the S-pen, and another feature that I use almost daily.
    (Adjustable mobile network connections)
    I don't have a strong signal where I live. :/ so it's important to me, and they took that away in the S21 :P

Posted Dec 3, 2021
    DJPenguinPro likes this.
  13. He musta typed that on their horrible auto correct

Posted Dec 3, 2021
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  14. twinsiessss

Posted Dec 3, 2021
    YxngAP6310 likes this.
  15. Haha yayy :)

Posted Dec 3, 2021
  16. That’s cool

Posted Dec 4, 2021
  17. Samsung Galaxy A32

Posted Dec 6, 2021
  18. I have a Samsung Galaxy S21 and I'm pretty happy with it honestly, it has some incredible performance and has a lot of stuff that I overall like and want such as the themes I can choose for the app buttons or the AOD. Now you may have wondered "Well Kindness how about Apple's latest phone-" I KNOW I KNOW IT WAS RELEASED A FEW DAYS AFTER I GOT MY NEW PHONE ALRIGHT??? I, of course, was completely unaware that Apple would release a brand new phone that would of course outshine my beautiful S21 but regardless I'm still really happy about it. It at the moment had the latest hardware and loads everything pretty quickly, and something I really like about it. Finally it has this beautiful display quality, like I'd read some Jungle Juice on my phone and it would literally look like I had that comic strip right in front of me, the quality just shocked me. So yeah.

Posted Dec 6, 2021
  19. Samsung galaxy A6 that I've had since 2019, I love this phone and I don't wanna switch ;(

Also am I the only person that notices little kids in like elementary school with phones? Cause when I was elementary school it was cool just to have a DS and now these kids have giant iphones :l

Posted Dec 7, 2021
  20. I used to have that one, jeez I go through way to many phones!

Posted Dec 7, 2021