• 525 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8963 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What kind of keyboard do you use?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by nick713, Oct 11, 2019 at 8:25 AM.

1. Recently, I've been switching between different keyboards. While doing so, I thought it would be interesting to find out what kind of keyboards people in the community use. I currently use the Razer Black Widow X. Recently, my brother got a new keyboard so occasionally I'll use his logitech G213 if I ever get bored of my black widow.

Posted Oct 11, 2019 at 8:25 AM
  2. Hey!

Interesting thread, I use a Razer blackwidow chroma 2019 edition. I love it and I can type pretty quick. Only problem is my desk shakes whenever I type on it so that is pretty irritating but other than that no issues at all.

Posted Oct 11, 2019 at 9:35 AM
    nick713 likes this.
  3. Hey!

Interesting thread idea! I use the Razer Blackwidow Chroma v2 with green switches! I love the green switches as they are very clicky! I feel like I can type faster with more clicky keys. The keys on this keyboard are very easy to click. I don't really think this keyboard has any bad parts except it could be a bit smaller but I guess that was my fault for not purchasing a smaller one!

Looking forward to seeing the replies!

Posted Oct 11, 2019 at 10:44 AM
    Kyuine and nick713 like this.
  4. Yeah, so far a lot of people seem to have the Black Widow!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 11, 2019 at 11:05 AM
    Kyuine, PazyYT and InfiniteLag like this.
  5. Hey!!

I'm currently using the Corsair K55 RGB Gaming Keyboard, and it's pretty good. I've had it for well over 1-2 years now and it's been my main keyboard since I bought it. It's pretty sturdy, the keys are decent, and the RGB is cool. I may need a new keyboard in the future, but for right now, this keyboard is satisfactory enough for me.

Have a great rest of your day!

-JYTG

Posted Oct 11, 2019 at 9:40 PM
    nick713 likes this.
  6. Don't even get me started on my keyboard.

When I brought my new computer, it came with a keyboard included. I previously used a laptop, so I don't have a physical keyboard - the deal with the new computer was great so I didn't have to go buy one myself. When the keyboard came in, I immediately hopped on but noticed that some of the keys didn't function together.

Some googling later led me to believe that my keyboard is an anti-ghosting keyboard (no idea where the name is from). The keyboard is built so that, if the keyboard is experiencing random key presses that the user isn't doing, it just doesn't register any of the keys. Because of this, I cannot used the following combinations: CTRL + SPACE + W (Run Jump), SHIFT + SPACE + W (Sneak Jump), and many others.

In conclusion,

Do not buy a default dell keyboard - gaming is difficult on them.

Posted Oct 11, 2019 at 9:42 PM
  7. I use a laptop. bam

Posted Oct 11, 2019 at 10:08 PM
    SpookVegetables and nick713 like this.
  8. I use a HyperX Alloy FPS Pro

Posted Oct 11, 2019 at 10:19 PM
    nick713 likes this.
  9. some really old office keyboard, like really really bad.

Posted Oct 11, 2019 at 11:15 PM
    nick713 likes this.
  10. stupid Onn keyboard

Posted Oct 11, 2019 at 11:21 PM
    nick713 likes this.
  11. I'm currently using the razer chroma tournament edition

Posted Oct 11, 2019 at 11:29 PM
    nick713 likes this.
  12. For a couple of months, I had a pretty crappy keyboard that was unbranded from China. It actually messed up my PC quite a lot and I had to go get it fixed. From now on I've only stayed to brands that I trust. About 1 month ago I bought the Razer Cynosa Chroma. I know it's not mechanical but I like it because it has so many features for being only like $70 bucks.

Posted Oct 11, 2019 at 11:39 PM
  13. That is very interesting, hopefully you get a better keyboard soon.
    --- Post updated ---
    Yeah, I've seen that keyboard in display in stores like Bestbuy. Honestly, for not being mechanical, I think it's good!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 12, 2019 at 10:06 AM
  14. I use the Razer Cynosa Chroma. It doesn't have padding, but it does have some wonderful lighting, and is just generally nice looking. I recommend it if you don't care about padding.

Posted Oct 12, 2019 at 12:12 PM
  15. I use a Microsoft wireless keyboard 2000, I basically just use a bunch of my parents old stuff, most of the letters on this keyboard has worn off, I don't use the top quality stuff for the games I play, I don't need anything more than this.

Posted Oct 12, 2019 at 2:12 PM
    nick713 and FriendlyShep like this.
  16. if your desk is shaking when you type i think you need a better desk

Posted Oct 12, 2019 at 2:44 PM
  17. Nah it's just me typing pretty quick but it doesn't bother me too much lol

Posted Oct 12, 2019 at 5:00 PM
  18. I have the ASUS keyboard. It may not be as good as Razor, etc. But it’s good enough as you can type quite fast and the keyboard is cheap

Posted Oct 12, 2019 at 7:30 PM
    nick713 and Kyuine like this.
  19. I just use the iMac keyboard lol

Posted Oct 12, 2019 at 8:30 PM
    nick713 likes this.
  20. I use the keyboard already installed onto my ASUS (RoG) laptop. It glows red when on and it really helps me type faster because I an find the keys better. Since it is a gaming laptop, the AWSD keys are different in texture.

Posted Oct 12, 2019 at 8:42 PM
    nick713 likes this.