• 350 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7363 Players Online
  • 7013 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What Kind of Clans Player are you?

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Kindnessaj, Oct 21, 2021.

1. Let's be honest here, if you're reading this you probably play Clans, and if you play Clans you probably play Clans a certain way, but it's no lie that there are different ways and different things people do when they play on Clans. Some people love the Event aspect of it whilst others are more fine tuned to the Clans PVP, whilst some people like me, tend to like the Clans PVP but may build for whatever reason that may be, thus I'm curious what do you do? As I've already said I tend to build but every single time there's an Event and I'm online assuming I know someone won't steal it from me I'll go to the Event. I have three reasons why I go, first is because it's quite fun in my opinion, the second reason is because I want to get a legendary weapon with my name on it one day, and the third reason is because I actually like the loot and the tension of hoping a large Clan doesn't join. Then for the building aspects I just love building in general, because sure I'm not the best builder out there but it's nice to have somewhere to do stuff around or within my base. But yeah, what about you guys? What do you guys do when you're on Clans?

Posted Oct 21, 2021
    Ozammor / Yato likes this.
  2. I logged into the lobby for w minutes and nothing happened so I left and went back to playing nano

Posted Oct 21, 2021
  3. ca i remov pos

Posted Oct 23, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  4. stone sword

Posted Oct 24, 2021
    Kugzer and Kindnessaj like this.
  5. The one that sits and wonders what is clans because I haven't got java yet. lol

Posted Oct 24, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  6. I think its like survival but there more fighting

Posted Oct 24, 2021
    Fallen, LostShrimp13 and Kindnessaj like this.
  7. the guy who joins and has their head be filled with delicious molten brain juice

Posted Oct 24, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  8. Honestly - I used to be the more combat-aggressive player and take fights all the time. However, I now believe I am more of a technical guy when it comes to the game since I spend more time analyzing its features and learning most of the game values as well as the content the game comes with.

Posted Oct 25, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  9. I provide a lot of sets to the economy by dying

Posted Oct 25, 2021
    Kugzer and Kindnessaj like this.
  10. I was definitely a more raid/pvp oriented player when I used to play Clans. I also enjoyed building bases, the more elaborate the better.

Posted Oct 26, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  11. I typically enjoy building a lot, messing with mechanics to create unique structures that have fun gimmicks. Outside of that I'm not very combat oriented so most of my time is spent gathering and helping clanmates when I do play.

Although when I do fight it is frustrating, so much of it is supposed to be skill based is flipped over by a large portion of the community which cheats their butts off (statistically 2/3 of players) and gets a slap on the wrist here or there as a form of punishment. Kinda disappointing.

Posted Oct 29, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  12. leggi usser

Posted Oct 29, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  13. The kind of guy that complains about every problem with clans and immediately gets false gwenned after.

Posted Oct 30, 2021
    BlockGameEnjoyer and Kindnessaj like this.
  14. I am the kind of player who focused on building-based, enjoyed PvE, and loved scepter spamming people from my base( that is when I somehow got a meridian scepter). Similar to you, I wanted to get a legendary weapon with my name on it. In terms of building skills, I was not great. However, I was still proud of the bases I built(such as the one below).

[​IMG]

Posted Nov 11, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  15. The one that only uses it for the good IP, but now I don't even do that anymore cause I got a better one.

Posted Nov 11, 2021
    Kindnessaj and Ozammor / Yato like this.
  16. The one who'd build a giant vault under the sea with it's own farms, storage, tree & mushroom areas and more. All of this just to not be found.

Posted Nov 12, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  17. I played clans for a few minute and I must say I’m a bad one lol

Posted Nov 13, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  18. The one who likes when there's a new season within 600 days of the most recent map reset :D

Posted Nov 14, 2021
    Ozammor / Yato and Kindnessaj like this.
  19. the one that doesn't play but still knows everything about the game 3 years later because it's the same season :gwen:

Posted Nov 27, 2021 at 2:01 PM
  20. happily retired but can't help checking the forums about twice a year

is disappointed every time

Posted Nov 27, 2021 at 5:43 PM