• 1968 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4547 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What is your least favorite nano game?

Discussion in 'Nano Games' started by Kombat_8, Nov 20, 2019.

?

What is Your least favorite Nano game?

1. Bawk Bawks Wrath

2 vote(s)
    8.0%
  2. Snowball fight

2 vote(s)
    8.0%
  3. Quick!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Nano Wizards

7 vote(s)
    28.0%
  5. Hardcore parkour

3 vote(s)
    12.0%
  6. Chicken Shoot

2 vote(s)
    8.0%
  7. Spleef

1 vote(s)
    4.0%
  8. Ores

2 vote(s)
    8.0%
  9. I like all of them!

5 vote(s)
    20.0%
  10. I dislike all of them! P.s ltm if I missed any nano games

1 vote(s)
    4.0%
  1. For me personally it's a brawl between Bawk Bawks wrath and Snowball Battle. The reason why I dislike Bawk Bawks Wrath is the pvp enabled part. It is the most annoying when someone punches you off the platform literally last second. It's something I usually quit and find a new game for. Also in Bawk Bawks wrath There is always that one person who decides its king of the hill and stays on the platform while kicking everyone off. This is so incredibly annoying.

My second least favorite is snowball fight or brawl, whatever the name is. Not because the Gameplay is bad but because of the spawns. Sometimes when you spawn in the door is glitched so you cant open it. Rendering you bored, and joyless. The only way you can get out of some of these spawns is to hope that someone comes up and says free kill! After which you pray that you dont get the same spawn or a bad spawn. What I mean by bad spawn is the ones where players sometimes camp and just keep throwing and rack up kills. These 2 games are easily the most annoying.

Posted Nov 20, 2019
    FluteVegetables and saltyfishhy like this.
  2. I enjoy almost all of the Nano Games, but one that stands out for its dullness is Copy Cat. First, I am not good at all at replicating builds quickly. I'm not exactly sure how others manage to finish each round in such a short period of time, but I seem to have trouble doing well in the game. The angle to copy the builds off of can also be quite confusing because I tend to place some blocks off by the desired location by one or two blocks. On top of that, the game is a bit long and can be mundane after coming across it multiple times in a single session. There are also some people in games there are unbelievably fast at this game, which is very impressive but discouraging. Therefore, although it is my fault for not being the best at Copy Cat, I would still consider it one of my least favorite Nano Games.

Posted Nov 20, 2019
    Frqstbite likes this.
  3. I totally agree with @AceSJus above me. While most games like Parkour, Dropper, Gladiators, and Quick (which are my favorites) are super fun, some games like Copy Cat are just somewhat boring to me. For this same reason, I really do not like Speed Builders since I cannot remember builders and really cannot build at all. When I play with my mouse, I'm not too bad at it, but I really just do not like it. When I am on a trackpad, I absolutely hate it though since I cannot move around for the life of me. Whenever I look at the scoreboard, I am always amazed as to how some people have 8, 9, even 10 rounds finished when I'm still on 3 or 4. I usually just leave and come back to play the next game.

Posted Nov 20, 2019
  4. Hey there!

I personally have to agree with jxcb. Copy Cat is very boring in my opinion. On the other hand, I like all of the NANO Games.

Posted Nov 21, 2019
  5. I'd have to say that MineKart is one of my least favourite Nano games. The game idea itself is not the problem, however since I'm from EU I always experience large lag spikes which causes me to crash into walls which usually puts me very far behind with little chance of being able to come back.

I also run into a similar problem with the game Grapple Knife. Sometimes the grapple will not actually work because of my lag which causes me to fall into the void.

Other than those two, I don't really dislike any of the game modes! It seems as though a lot of people dislike Copy Cat but I personally don't mind it as I find it pretty fun to test my memory.

Posted Nov 21, 2019
    ScarletBlood37, Frqstbite and Thenorn like this.
  6. My least favorite Nano game by far is Nano wizards. I’m very bad at it, and it makes my FPS
    drop very bad. Not to mention, the concept isn’t really my favorite. I never really liked wizards all that much so Nano wizards isn’t any better for me.

My other least favorite game is Slime Territory. It can be fun, and it has its moments, but it seems like I always lose. I don’t know if it’s just luck, or a lack of skill on general but I never seem to have a chance at that game.

Apart from those two, I love nano games. I play them a ton, and I love most of the games. Jn fact, I think Nano is probably my favorite game on the whole server!

Thanks for making this thread and letting me share my opinion.

Posted Nov 21, 2019
  7. I can definitely agree with @Dallarth and his point about Grapple Knife and Minekart being impossible to play with lag. They are both very interesting concepts and pretty fast-paced, but sometimes I just find myself being among the last.

Otherwise, I can't really think of any off the top of my head. I do pretty terrible at the game where you shoot chickens because I miss a lot of those 5 point or 3 point ones, but it's still fun. The game where you capture blocks in a snake-like concept is also confusing for me, seeing as I've only played it two or three times.

So with that said, while I do pretty bad at almost all games, I think they're all fun and provide great variety for those who want more pace than what Mixed Arcade can offer.

Posted Nov 21, 2019
  8. I really don't like bawk bawks wrath, once the pvp is turned on I rarely get pass the 4th or 5th round and have never won it. If pvp was taken out it would be alot more fun in my opinion.

Posted Nov 21, 2019
  9. Reverse Tag is definitely my least favorite game because, most of the time, players who don’t start with the emeralds essentially lose the game. The way I go about playing it is hiding in a corner before the game starts, hoping I get the emeralds to start and praying no one tags me in the allotted time. Most of the time, however, I get tagged when trying to run because the players without emeralds get regular speed, and the flat nature of most Reverse Tag/Hot Potato maps amplifies this advantage. They also tend to stick with you once you take the emeralds back from them, making this game borderline unwinnable once tagged. It’s overall just annoying when trying to win for me and is really just a worse version of Hot Potato in my opinion.

Posted Nov 21, 2019
    duckle likes this.
  10. I disagree, Copy Cat is very nice as long as you are good at building, but I see your point. My Least favorite is probably Ores. Literally all you do is mine and hold the left click while you swerve your mouse in any direction.

Posted Nov 21, 2019
    Mitchy likes this.
  11. Hello there,

I believe the different assortment of game modes in 'Nano Games' are perfect for Mineplex. A place where players can find many different aspects of Minecraft in one place, PvP, Parkour, Building, etc. Everyone has their own preference which also adds to the game mode, giving players the chance to learn and improve. Overall, I love the way 'Nano Games' currently operate and I consistently play to pass time. I hope to see you playing as well and make sure to say "Hi" if you see me!

Posted Nov 22, 2019
  12. I personally dislike hardcore parkore and minecart, as they're long and boring.

Posted Nov 22, 2019
  13. Jump rope because it's bugged and you can't see the rope. It needs to be visible without particles on. Also I don't like slime territory. There's this bug where if you make a diagonal line people are somehow able to get through it and ruin your game.

Posted Nov 22, 2019
  14. Cakewars

LOL my bad This is least favorite.

Posted Nov 24, 2019,
    Last edited Nov 24, 2019
  15. Hello!
    This may sound a little petty, but I don't really like nano wizards and snowball because I'm not good at them and I probably never will be. I know other people like them and it's a great addition to nano games, just not my cup of tea.

Posted Nov 24, 2019
  16. I don't really enjoy playing any of them tbh, however, I really dislike copy cat and the grapple knife game.

Posted Nov 28, 2019
  17. Just try to stall outside the safe zone and come in when you're ready, that's how I do it lol.

Anyways, my least fav game is hardcore parkour, I suck at parkour on the computer (I mean on bedrock i once got 1st but that may be the broken leaderboard thing iicr), and I don't see the fun in it.

Posted Nov 29, 2019
  18. Hey there!

Like many others, I enjoy playing many of the games in Nano Games. However, one game I dislike is Copy Cat. I just don't feel any fun out of the game. It sometimes frustrates me to play it because I don't always get it correct and I have to keep going back and forth to see the initial picture. I myself am not good at copying builds without thoroughly observing them from time to time. Other than Copy Cat, I enjoy playing the other games.

Have a fantastic rest of your day!

-JYTG

Posted Nov 29, 2019
  19. dropper because it is completely ping based
    everyone who dislikes copycat is just kinda bad at it

Posted Nov 29, 2019
  20. Not a big fan of snowball trouble. It’s kind of a boring game for me, and I feel like it’s too long. There’s just not much action to it in my opinion. I’m also not that great at it, and for a game like that, you have to be pretty good at it for it to be fun.
    I actually do enjoy copy cat contrary to what a lot of people have said. I think it’s fun and it’s fast paced. But that’s just me haha.

Posted Nov 29, 2019