• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What is your guys favorite memory of minecraft?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by YauKino, Apr 13, 2019 at 5:24 PM.

1. YauKino

YauKino

Just wanted to see what everyone's favorite memory from Minecraft.

Posted Apr 13, 2019 at 5:24 PM
    Dinnersaur_ likes this.
  2. Dinnersaur_

Dinnersaur_

My favorite memory was playing Minecraft pocket edition with my friends back in 2014-2015. Since they only had ipads they could only do MCPE so they would come over to my house and my brother, our two best friends, and I would sit on my porch for hours playing. I downloaded some decent minigames maps for us and we went on Minecraft servers and we had a lot of fun. I especially remember the 0.9 update coming out and we were excited for weeks. We would constantly talk about it and the day it finally came out we basically had a party at my house

I don't see those friends very often anymore and I have stopped playing Minecraft pocket edition. So much has changed since then and I kinda miss it to be honest

Posted Apr 13, 2019 at 6:00 PM
    pzazz likes this.
  3. Mediocre_Player

Mediocre_Player

Talk about favourite memories...

I remember back in 2012, Minecraft was 'the thing' at that time (much like Fortnite was a while ago), and the Internet was full of stuff related to Minecraft, like Minecraft parodies or even Minecraft tutorials. My brother just got a non-premium version of Minecraft (shh) from a then-friend, and we (my brother and I) just started playing. I remembered watching the 'TNT' music video (which was a parody of 'Dynamite') so the first thing we did was bring out some TNT and blow up a huge hole that reaches bedrock. I also remember building a railway (in creative mode) around the world while looping the famous-at-the-time Pop Danthology 2012. One time, I broke the bedrock in the aforementioned hole out of curiosity. Being noobs at that time, we fell into the void and died. Sadly, we could not find where our hole nor railway was because we did those far away from spawn.

I still remember my brother getting kind of sad because of that, but it was still a great memory. i like that we were 'noobs' in the game and didn't know how most of the things work. I enjoyed finding out new things, new mechanics, new features, and trying to use these new things to build simple (and ugly) stuff. Unlike now, we all know how 99% of the things work and we only focus on building farms and stuff like that. I wish I could go back to the good old days when we were Minecraft noobs haha.

Posted Apr 14, 2019 at 5:21 AM
    Dinnersaur_ likes this.
  4. Dinnersaur_

Dinnersaur_

Minecraft in 2012 was great; it was back when people didn't get bullied for playing it. Plus Notch still owned it

Hey get back here! You didn't answer your own question yet! :P

Posted Apr 15, 2019 at 8:36 PM
  5. 5x12 (bren)

5x12 (bren)

- When you weren't made fun of for playing the game,
    - When I still played cracked, I met a group of people who became friends who taught me a lot of what I know in PvP.
    - When the game wasn't a meme and riddled with stigma around Lionmaker-esque things.
    - When I first joined the actual game/when it wasn't so toxic that I have a good to fair chance of getting radiation poisoning.

ahh... those were the days

Posted Apr 15, 2019 at 8:52 PM
    Jadguar and Dinnersaur_ like this.
  6. Jaekub

Jaekub

First meeting @starguy19 and @Jadguar playing Rose Rush. We've become great friends since.

Posted Apr 15, 2019 at 10:29 PM
    Jadguar likes this.
  7. Jadguar

Jadguar

I’m going to have to agree with Jaekub on this one. This is a great memory. I also cherish the memories of playing on a modded server with my neighbors and all the shenanigans we would get up to.

Posted Apr 15, 2019 at 10:56 PM
  8. danielWuW

danielWuW

When I played on a "LAN" survival world with my brothers on our network. We built a lot of cool stuff, we even created our own country. Miss the time!

Posted Apr 16, 2019 at 5:03 AM