• 269 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5478 Players Online
  • 5209 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What is your favourite game, and what is your favourite map to play on from that game?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Niqhtys, Dec 31, 2021.

1. Hello Mineplex Forums!

I have come before y'all today with a simple question, what is your favourite game, and what is your favourite map to play on from that game?

Posted Dec 31, 2021
  2. Currently my favourite game is Bomb Lobbers and my favourite map is Frosted Islands but Corcovado Ruins is a close second.

Posted Jan 1, 2022
    I LIKE POSTS, Name Tag and Niqhtys like this.
  3. Back when I played super smash mobs, my favorite map was Skylands. It's an old classic :)

Posted Jan 1, 2022
  4. I personally like playing the skywars maps

Posted Jan 5, 2022
    Fire_ember, N0TVexx and I LIKE POSTS like this.
  5. Creative housing parkour houses are fun and challenging sometimes

Posted Jan 12, 2022
    I LIKE POSTS likes this.
  6. My favourite game on the network is Dominate and it really always has been. I think my favourite map would be Pyramid Remastered, however, Amazon is a really close second. I really enjoy how "natural" these maps are, with how they're themed, and I also just like how aesthetically pleasing they are. Good to look at and really fun to play.

Posted Jan 13, 2022
    I LIKE POSTS and Niqhtys like this.
  7. Fav game is Cakewars and my fav map from it is Cabin Point

Posted Jan 13, 2022
    Niqhtys likes this.
  8. Hunger Games! I like the Riverton Castle map.

Posted Jan 13, 2022
    Niqhtys and Rebel_Guy like this.
  9. on bedrock it used to be blockhunt cause i could just hide and win 100% of the time, just hide and watch tv and keep an eye on the screen or sounds and just relax withlittle to no work but im really bored of it

Posted Jan 14, 2022
    Niqhtys likes this.
  10. My favorite games has to be Dragons (obviously) and I actually don't have a favorite but I do have a BIG list of my most hated maps of every gamemode!

Posted Jan 14, 2022
    Niqhtys likes this.
  11. Sheep Quest-Barn Battles

You can throw sheep out of bounds! (I haven't done it in years, but still.)

Posted Jan 14, 2022
    Niqhtys likes this.
  12. My favorite game is definitely Clans but if I had to choose another game but that because technically I can't choose a favorite map for that game(especially because I haven't played Clans across multiple seasons) I'd choose CTF. CTF is just honestly my original favorite game, and my favorite thing about playing CTF on this game is definitely playing a very specific map, which is called Eastmire, after all there are a lot of things you can do on that map. My first favorite tactic is definitely using artic armor to get to the other team's flag quickly, and of course if you have another person it can be even quicker because you can artic armor the water on the way back as well. Then there's the fact there are a lot of different ways you can get to the flag as a result, just think about it, there's through the water, through left, through the right, and through the middle. So yeah.

Posted Jan 15, 2022
    Niqhtys likes this.