• 687 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9682 Players Online
  • 8995 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What is your favourite fruit?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by YxngAP6310, Nov 27, 2021.

1. I’ve never really tried a grape fruit…

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 28, 2021
  2. I mean that’s fair i do love myself a banana split or muffin

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 28, 2021
  3. Mines s bit of a weird one. My favorite fruit is starfruit.

Posted Dec 8, 2021
  4. My favorite kind of changes, but I think in general my favorites are strawberries, grapes, and watermelon

Posted Dec 9, 2021
    AhhElliot likes this.
  5. I love blackberries, I can eat a whole pack easily.

Posted Dec 9, 2021
    BlondieBrook and AhhElliot like this.
  6. I agree with @okRen and @incerts
    Blackberries and strawberries are also up there for me.

Posted Dec 9, 2021
    MØR likes this.
  7. I really like dragonfruit but they're so expensive- which is understandable as they're considered exotic but 6$ for one fruit hurts me haha

I haven't had one in a while I should go buy one

I also like strawberries and red grapes though, much cheaper

Posted Dec 9, 2021
    Trebien, xLqnax and MØR like this.
  8. I actually like them as well but my favorite fruit is watermelon :D, although it is kind of a vegetable biologically XD.

Posted Dec 9, 2021
    AhhElliot likes this.
  9. mango

Posted Dec 12, 2021
    Trebien likes this.
  10. Gala Apples, soft and smooth.

Posted Dec 12, 2021
  11. Yeah, I definitely like the taste of Pineapples, which I always have despite their acidity. You know, it's a bit strange because I've always loved this fruit, it's just incredibly sweet and has an incredible flavor to it. Heck, I've loved this fruit for most of my life, because fun fact, if you're around my mom and the topic of pineapples come up, she always brings something that I used to do when I was a toddler. You see, when I went to a specific church on Sundays on the way there we'd always find this guy selling pineapples, and every single time that we pass there I'd always want some pineapple. It became so much of a habit that I'd end up crying if we didn't go and get some pineapple and even after we stopped visiting that church honestly, I still ate pineapple every time I saw one, except for now of course, but I guess some things don't change easily.

Posted Dec 13, 2021
  12. When I was 4 or 5, my mom used to get pineapples out of a can and have them as a snack. Wooooow! They were the best things in the world to me!

Posted Dec 13, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  13. Lol fair

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 13, 2021
    MØR likes this.
  14. melon

which probably comes of no surprise to any of my interviewees

Posted Dec 18, 2021
    MØR likes this.
  15. Banana easy. People may say this is odd but I actually really enjoy having banana sandwiches. They just taste really nice idk

Posted Dec 18, 2021
  16. I'm a massive fan of strawberries, they go so well with so many other sweet dishes and since I've got a huge sweet tooth that's right down my alley. I can also never say no to a honeydew melon, I'm not a fan of any other types of melon but honeydew just hits different ^^

Posted Dec 18, 2021